My Warrior Sister☽50☾

•|•

•|•

"Hey, Davina." Isabel said over the voicemail as she walked with Hayley down the sidewalk of the bustling French Quarter. "It's me. I, um, am running a little late, actually, but Hayley and I should be there soon." Just then, Isabel glanced over at the nearby window and saw that a dark-haired man was standing nearby and following the two slowly. Isabel tensed slightly and sighed. "On second thought, we'll be a little longer."

Hayley glanced at her sister confused as she hung up on the phone and kept silent in case the man was a vampire and could hear them. She pulled up notes and wrote down.

Suspicious man following. Play along.

She showed her sister and laughed which Hayley mimicked as they continued to walk and cut down an alley full of abandoned construction equipment. They made it down to the end of the alley and turned left around the corner. Moments later, the man following them finally turned down the alley as well but paused to try to sense where they went.

Hayley found a paint can from where they were and rolled it down the alley to him to distract him from her sister's movements. He stopped it with his foot and took a few steps forward until Isabel appeared behind him, annoyance written all over her face.

"You're not very good at the whole stalking people thing, are you?"

The man, whose name was Shen Min, spun at vampire speed to face her before vamp-speeding behind her. "My talents lie elsewhere." He sneered.

Hayley watched in safety as Isabel spun around to punch him in the face, but he dodged it easily, along with the kicks and punches that followed it. She quickly figured she wouldn't be able to get to him unless he had her in his hold so she slowed her next kick which he caught and pushed away. He then got the upper hand and kicked her in the abdomen before shoving her against the wall and grabbing her throat in a choke-hold like she wanted. She grabbed at her throat and gasped dramatically.

Hayley, worried for her, rushed forward and quickly ripped him off her sister, throwing Isabel to the ground on accident. The vampire quickly sped up to his feet and bit into her neck before throwing her into the wall and when he turned to Isabel she had disappeared from her spot on the ground. Shen went to look around for the hybrid and she quickly sped to his side and bit into his forearm before detaching herself showing her vampire eyes and fangs. She dropped his arm before kicking him away from her.

She rushed to her sisters side and crouched down. Hayleys neck was covered in blood and she looked a little out off it from the harsh bang her head had received from the wall and whatever else was laying around. "That was stupid," Isabel said as she bit her wrist and gave her sister some blood to help her heal faster.