Chanting☽3☾

•|•

•|•

After reading through one of Elijah's old journals and hearing the bickering of Klaus and Rebekah, Isabel made her way down to where they were with the book clutched to her chest.

She missed Elijah and she felt a sense of comfort with his journals.

"Was I supposed to leave them in the front yard to rot?" Klaus asks his sister with a smirk. "Besides, they were my responsibility. They attacked the helpless pregnant girl who's carrying my child!"

"Oh, I'm so moved by your newfound sense of fatherly duty towards the werewolf carrying your hybrid bun in her oven." Rebekah quipped, rolling her eyes.

"Ha!" Klaus chuckled.

"First of all, I'm not helpless. Don't call me that. Second of all, this werewolf girl would like to know what the plan is," Isabel said with an impatient look on her face. She wanted all the alive Originals with her when she gave birth. With that thought her mood sunk with only one word in her mind: Kol.

"Well, that depends what plan you mean, love- my plan for global domination or Rebekah's plan to find love in a cruel, cruel world." Klaus mocks his sister with a smirk on his perfect face.

"Hmm." Rebekah uses her vamp speed to grab a pencil from the side table and throws it in Klaus' direction but he quickly catches it before it hits its target with a sly look on his face as she smiles bitterly at him.

"The plan to rescue Elijah, you know- the nicer brother, the one who is now in the possession of your mortal enemy after you stabbed him in the back." She spat with a heated glare towards Klaus. He'd really have to work for her to forgive him for what he did to the oldest alive Original.

"In the front, if we're being specific," Klaus said smugly. It really didn't help his case because she just scowled at him.

"You two said that you would get him back. So is there a plan, or not?" She stares at Rebekah who stares at Klaus.

"Ok," he says as he moves to sit in a chair. "Well, firstly, Marcel is not my mortal enemy. He's my friend, albeit one who is unaware that I am trying to sabotage his hold over the supernatural community of the french quarter but a friend nonetheless, and secondly I daggered Elijah in order to gain Marcel's trust. If I had known he would place my brother in the hands of a particularly nasty teenage witch, I certainly would have weighed my options a bit differently," he says truthfully. He most likely wouldn't have given Elijah up so easily if he had known. "And thirdly, sister, please." He gestured to her.

"And thirdly, the plan, as you have demanded, is for Niklaus to simply ask Marcel for Elijah back," the blonde said with a small smile.