Love And Lost☽66☾

•|•

•|•

"Say not in grief that she is no more, but be thankful that she ever was and though she was taken far too soon, may her enduring light show us a way through this darkness. Let us mourn as we cannot move on until we do."

Isabel was sat down next to Andrew helping him tie his tie while Kol fixed his jacket.

"And though the pain may at times seem like more than we can bare, make no mistake, we will move on."

Josh downed a glass of whiskey while Marcel finished up putting on his own suit for Davina.

"And even now, the words of Ecclesiasticus are ringing in my ears, they're saying vengeance as a lion shall lie in wait for them."

Isabel stood with Kol, Josh, Andrew, Marcel and Vincent in front of Davina's tomb and Josh stepped forward to speak next.

"A while ago, forever ago, I told Davina a story about my first boyfriend but what I didn't tell her was that I had never shared that story with anyone else. She was like a sister and a best friend and I loved her. I wish th... uh..."

"It's okay Josh." Isabel reached over and grabbed his hand and gave it a pat. "I'm so tired of death but I don't think Davina will be gone forever. It just doesn't feel right."

"Well, I just wanted to say Davina was a strong witch and a real great friend. And I hope Isabel's right."

Vincent looked toward Marcel and Andrew noticing the silence.

"I'm sorry, I have nothing I could say."

"Words aren't any good, someone needs to answer for this. And I'm gonna make the Mikaelsons talk." Marcel then rested a hand on Davina's tomb stone. "I promise."

≪≫•≪≫•≪≫

While Marcel, Vincent, and Andrew stayed behind Isabel walked with Kol to meet up with the rest of their family to walk behind Cami's coffin along with other mourners. Two funerals in a day, she thought, what a life.

The jazz band started a different song to play at Cami's wake, while mourners are gathered inside and Isabel approached the kitchen where workers are scattered.

"Okay, we can't run out of whiskey at an Irish wake, it's like the one rule, okay? Whiskey is important come on now."

Isabel turned around as Kol walked up from behind her.

"Whiskey is important. And as much as I'm certain Camille would have appreciated all of this don't through yourself through a loop today."