Under The Same Stars☽37☾

I WILL TELL YOU WHEN TO PLAY THE SONG BUT I BEG YOU TO PLAY IT!!! IT FITS AND IS BEAUTIFUL!!!! So watch for the bold then scroll back up to play it.

•|•

"If you can't be with the one you love, love the one your with."
-Stephen Stills

As soon as Isabel got into her room she started packing up a bag of clothes.

"What do you think you're doing?" Klaus asked once he entered the room.

"Hayley said they're on the road." She told him, not even sparing him a glance as she continued to pack. "So, I'm going to go to them and getting my daughters."

"Bel-"

"Do not tell me that it's not safe!" Isabel cut him off furiously as she finally looked at him. "I'll tell you what's not safe- blowing up a house just to keep your evil brother from finding them!"

Nik sighed grabbing her shoulders and stopped her from moving around. "We will deal with Finn."

"And then what?" She asked, her voice calmer now as she looked at him. "Every time you kill him, he's going to jump right into another body."

"We tried running. We tried hiding. Neither will work."

"So what's your idea?" She asked.

"As it happens, I am working on a plan as we speak. One which will be bolstered greatly if you remain calm and keep your eye on the prize."

"Don't try and manage me, Nik."

"Bel, listen you are getting married today. An act which will seal the loyalty of all the wolves that answer to Finn. You will be the Queen to an army." He slid his hands down her arms and took the bag out of her hands and sat it on her bed. "And a Queen does not run."

≪≫•≪≫•≪≫

Isabel stood in her bedroom, looking at some jewelry, when Rebekah appeared in the doorway, hiding something in her hand from view.

"Alright, bad news first- I will have to miss your nuptials." Isabel looked at her in disappointment, and Rebekah looked at her slightly guiltily. "Kol has a bit of a life-and-death matter he needs help dealing with."

Isabel understood and nodded. "Anything I can do to help? Will he be alright?"

Not wanting her to worry on her wedding day Rebekah lied. "He's going to be just fine. Besides, you have enough to deal with! On that note..." Rebekah smiled as she pulled out a off-white wedding dress with a white lace overlay that she was hiding behind the door frame, and Isabel's eyes widen in surprise. "I got into your little wedding book that I know you've been hiding and got this for you."