My Puppy (StrangeFrost)

StrangeFrost is Doctor strange x Loki
Warning: Smut
_________________
-
Loki was feeling horny. Yep. Horny. He decided to change Strange and by that make him have Dog ears and a tail. So, he got some potion and made Stephen some tea and adding the potion to it. He finished and went to Stephen who was reading a book in the Sanctum. "Here..I thought you might want some tea.." Loki said. The wizard placed his book down and took the tea. "Thank you.." he said and started drinking it. Loki was excited, but hid it so it didn't seem too suspicious. As the Master Of mystic arts finished the tea and set it down. He started to feel dizzy. He got up and stumbled. Loki Held onto him and took him to the bedroom and lie down. Doctor Strange groaned and laid and cuddled his pillow. He started to yell in pain as the dog ears and tail started to grow on him. "Fuck!!" The Wizard yelped and gripped onto the sheets. At last, it's stopped, Loki smirked softly and Doctor Strange looked at him. "What the fuck happened?! What did you do?!" The Wizard yelled out begging for answers. The god of mischief grabbed a mirror and showed him. The Wizard has a brown tail and brown dog ears. Doctor Strange looked at himself in horror. He was pissed at Loki. "I was horny so I decided to put something in your tea." Loki explained. "Wha-
Before Stephen could speak, Loki cuts him off. "Now your my puppy~" he said seductively and groped The wizards ass. The Wizard yelped and tried to use his sling ring but Loki grabbed it and threw it across the room along with the time stone. Stephen gasped and tried to crawl to it, but Loki stopped him and tugged on his dog ears. Strange gasped and moaned from the tug. "Your so naughty!" Loki scowled and got a belt and took his pants off and started spanking him. Stephen cried out in pain. After a couple minutes of spanking, the Wizard had tears rolling down his face and his ass cheeks were bright red as cherry. Loki wrapped his arms around him and kisses his temple. Strange stopped crying and wipes his tears. Loki pulled away and kisses his lips. Stephen finally cooperated and kissed back. The kiss got deeper and hotter. They started making out and Loki pulled the wizard's bottom lip with his teeth.

Loki slid his hands down and tugged on the dog tail and used his other hand to unbutton his pants. Stephen moaned and stared to drool. Loki pulled his hand away and use both of his hands and threw his own pants and boxers across the room.

Loki's POV
"Suck." I demanded to my little pet. The Wizard nodded and his dog tail started to wag. He wrapped his lips around my cock and I moaned softly and laid my head back. He made loud slurping noises as he sucked my cock. I heard something ringing from his night stand. I leaned and looked and it was a or is what humans call it a phone. So damn noisy. It had a Accept or Decline button and the caller I'd said 'Stark' I huffed and rolled my eyes and pressed decline. We're busy anyway. The man of iron can call back later.

I groan as I felt a warm pit in my stomach. I was close. "I'm so close~ do you want daddy to come down your pretty throat?~" I asked. He looked up at me and nodded. I groaned and cum down his throat. He pulled away. He was a sweaty mess. He was drooling his spit and my cum. He's so hot. I grabbed my phone and took a picture of him and set it on my wallpaper. "M-master~" he let out and panted heavily. "Yes pet?~" I responded. "P-p-please f-fuck me.." he begged. "Will do~" I whispered and I fumbled with our clothes and took them off and threw them across the room and grabbed some lube and a condom and put it on myself. I suck my fingers and shoved it inside my pet. He gasped and moaned loudly and drooled. I started thrusting my fingers in and out. I added a second finger and did a scissors motion. He moaned loudly and I added another finger. He whimpered and winced in pain. I use my other hand and pets his hair to soothe him. A couple minutes later, he moaned and drooled. I pulled my fingers out and lined my cock up. "This is gonna hurt but you'll feel good~" I said and pushed into him. My pet whimpered in pain and hissed. I didn't move a single muscles. A minute later, "m-m-move~" My pet let out. I started thrusting with my hands on his hips. He moaned and gripped the sheets as I kept thrusting him. I heard him scream in pleasure and I smirked. 'Found his prostate' I aimed for his prostate and thrust in and out. "M-master! I-I'm g-gonna cum!" My pet screamed out. I chuckled, "Cum for me pet~" I whispered. He screamed and cums on the sheets and I groaned and cums. I pulled out of him and I changed the sheets and put new ones on the bed. I took the condom off and threw it in the trash. We cuddled on the bed, Our clothes on the floor, the room was hot, and my pet was cuddling my chest and his tail wagging. "You did so good today~" I whispered. He mumbled a thank you and fell asleep. I fell asleep with him.

And to this day, the picture of my pet is still my wallpaper.