Highschool (Ironstrange)

Warning: Bullying and Depressed
Requested by: Wateeb
__________________________________________

Stephen Strange was walking to his locker when he saw his major crush.

Tony Stark.

Tony Stark was popular, handsome, and a billionaire. Stephen always wanted to talk to him but was either too shy or other students bullying him.

A student shoved his books down and bent down picking them up. Another student tripped Stephen. Stephen whimpered and picked himself up and got his books and ran past Tony to the bathroom.

Tony looked back.

Weird..

Tony saw students writing on Stephen's locker. They laughed and finished and walked away. He looked at the scribbles.

"STEPHEN STRANGE IS UGLY"

"STEPHEN STRANGE IS A SLUT"

"FREAK!"

"WEIRD"

"STEPHEN IS A BITCH!"

"Oh my god.." Tony said to himself.

Tony did care about others. He just didn't show it.

He's gonna have to talk to Stephen after classes.

-Timeskip-

After school, Stephen was sitting on a swing rocking back and forth until he was shoved.

"Hey freak! How about we push you higher?!" One person shouted.

Stephen whimpered and grabbed his bags then ran, only to find his way into another person. The larger man picked strange up. Stephen struggles in his arms and whimpering. He threw him on the ground. Stephen crawled. He grabbed his legs and dragged Stephen. S

"Aw! Are you crying?!" Another one said. Stephen covered his face. He knew this was the end of him.

Please just end me already!! He thought.

He then heard. "What the— Hey!! Get your hands— AHHH!

Then he heard multiple footsteps running away. Are they gone?

"Hey.." a voice came. "It's okay.." a hand touched his hand. It was Tony Stark.

When Tony saw him getting shoved and pushed. He knew he had to do something. Tony looked at his face. Stephen had dirt on some of his face and on his clothes. Tears were streaming down his cheeks. Strange was breathing hard. He was in pain.

Tony helped him up. "Hey, Hey, I'm here..breathe.." Tony comforted him. "In and out.."

Stephen took a shaky breath in and then out.

Tony smiled. "There you go.."

"I'm sorry for wasting your time.." Stephen apologized.

"No, don't apologize, it's not your fault..I'm glad I came to you in time.." Tony smiles.

Tony took him back to his place.

Tony grabbed some peroxide and Bandages.

Tony looked at Stephen to give him a warning. "This could sting and burn..I'm just warning you.." he said.

Stephen nodded.

Tony started to pour.

Stephen winces. "Argh!" He whimpered.

"It's okay.." Tony soothed and held his hand.

Stephen intertwines their fingers.

After the peroxide madness, Tony put bandages on and cleaned Stephen up.

"Thank you Tony.." Stephen smiled.

Tony smiled back.

His smile..it's so adorable..

Tony kissed him.

Stephen's eyes widen but kissed back. This is what he wanted, is it?

They began to kiss deeper but pulled away.

"I love you Stephen.."

"I love you too Tony.."

Now, They're both together. Stephen still gets bullied but Tony was there to stand against them. Stephen got more graffiti written on his locker.

Instead, Tony put a small poster that could fit Stephen's locker and it was written STEPHEN STRANGE IS BEAUTIFUL AND I MEAN THAT. ANYONE WHO GETS IN OUR WAY, WILL END UP IN THEIR GRAVE
-Tony Stark

Stephen smiled and hugged him.

No more bullying,

No more mean words,

It was Graduation and freedom.

Both of the men graduated and was free and still together.

Years later, Tony was Ironman, Stephen was Doctor Strange.

Tony was planning a proposal. It was going to be special. He spend his money and made a gallery for Stephen. Tony told Stephen to meet up there. Stephen made it. Only to find a beautiful gallery. "Tony?" No answer.

Stephen kept walking around. He saw Pictures of Them. He smiled at those moments. He saw a drawing and it was a stick figure that look like tony proposing and The other stick figure and it was Stephen (Tony can't draw lmao)

Stephen gasped softly and turned around, seeing Tony on one knee and showing a beautiful gorgeous diamond ring and in a tuxedo. "Will you marry me?" He asked.

"Yes!" Stephen happily accepted. He teared up and hugged him. "I love you so much.." Tony smiles and put the ring on his finger. He was crying too.

They got married and adopted a kid name Peter Parker. Peter was a dork and sometimes irritating but he was still loved.

The Supreme Family was loved and lived happily ever after..

The end.