Why didn't you tell me? (IronStrange)

Warning: Sadness and a little bit abuse but a happy ending UwU
Requested by: Wateeb
__________________________________________

"T-this can't be.."

Stephen was holding a pregnancy test. He was pregnant, with Tony Stark's baby. He can't tell him. Why? Tony had a lot of things on his plate. Inventing, the avengers, Nick fury, etc.

One month past by, He had a noticeable small bump. He couldn't hide the secret anymore.

It was time to break it to Tony.

Stephen walked to tony. "T-tony?" He said. Tony smiled and hugged him. "Hey Stephen." He smiled and pulled away. "You gained some weight there.." he chuckled.

Rude.

"I-I wanted to talk to you about something.." Stephen said. "Well, spill it." Tony said. "I-I'm pregnant."

Silence.

Tony was upset.

"Why didn't you tell me?"

"I-

"WHY THE FUCK DIDN'T YOU TELL ME?!" He screamed at Stephen and grabbed his wrist tightly.

"T-tony please!" Stephen whimpered as tears rolled down his cheeks.

"ONE FUCKING MONTH. YOU DIDN'T TELL ME?!!" He screamed.

Stephen cried more.

SMACK!

Stephen felt a sting on his face.

Tony slapped him.

Tony pushed him on the ground.

"I HAVE A LOT OF THINGS GOING ON AND YOU TELL ME THIS?!!" Tony screamed.

Stephen whimpered.

Tony walked away and slammed the door.

He left.

Stephen kept crying and ran to their room and closed the door and kept sobbing.

A Few hours later, Tony came back. Calm.

"Stephen..I'm home." He said.

No answer.

Tony walked upstairs and knocked on the door. "Stephen?"

Stephen walked to the door and his shaky hand reached the door knob and opened it slightly and looked at Tony. "Y-Yes..?" He said.

"Can I come in?" Tony said.

"No."

"Stephen—

Stephen slammed the door on Tony's face and slide down and sobbed slightly.

Tony sighed. "Stephen..I'm sorry.."

"Are you? You slapped me and hit me!" Stephen yelled.

"I was stressed! After I left, I took a walk to calm myself down..and I found butterflies..and they remind me of you.." Tony said.

"I'm sorry Stephen..I hope you can forgive me..if you don't..that's okay.."

Tony turned around to leave but the door opened Ed revealing a crying Stephen Strange.

They both hugged and kissed.

"I'm sorry.." Tony whispered.

"It's okay.." Stephen whispered back.

They both pulled away.

Tony saw the red mark on Stephen's cheek and the bruise from Stephen's arm.

Tony tears up a bit. "I'm sorry.." he said and grabbed Stephen's arm gently and kissed the bruise and went to Stephen's hand and kissed it.

Stephen smiled.

Tony looked up. "I will support you and our baby.." He smiled.

Stephen smiled as well.

Months gone by, Stephen's pregnancy went well. The avengers knew and supported him. Tony was there too. Bruce helped Stephen with the pregnancy. Tony surprised Stephen with the nursery.

Then, the baby arrived. It was painful but it was done. He was beautiful. (Well, to Stephen since babies look like Aliens when they're born)

They named him "Anthony Stark-Strange" since Stephen loved Tony's real name. He decided it would perfect for the baby.

Tony held the baby. It was a miracle.

He promised himself to love his baby, the avengers, and His husband, no matter what.