WHAT IS THIS?! (Hank And Scott)

A crack chapter. Me and colorfulpersonality did this lmao
~
"Look how silly this is!" Scott chuckled as he looked on the computer with hank.

"Oh, oh," he saw some Hank x Scott fan fiction. "Oooohhhhhh."
Hank got up and left and slammed the door. "Hank, dont leave-" he wheezed. "Hank-"

"HAAAAAAANNNKKK I LOVE YOU." Scott shouted as he opened the door again. "NO, IM FUCKING DONE, IM FUCKING DONE!" Hank shouted. Scott laughed. "No you're not!" Scott shook his head. "THIS IS BULLSHIT, THIS IS FUCKING BULLSHIT!" Hank screamed. "I CANT- I CANT GET OFF!" Scott wheezes.

"WHAT IS THIS?!" he pointed at the screen. "WHAT IS THIS?!" 

"WHAT IS MY LIFE?!"

"I CANT DO IT, SCOTT!"

"I CANT EITHER!"

Hank stomped on the floor. "I CANT DO IT!"

Scott grabbed his shirt. "YOU CAN SAY WHAT YOU WANT HANK! YOU CAN GIVE UP NOW OR BEAT IT CAUSE I CANT DO IT WITHOUT YOU AND I KNOW YOU CANT DO IT WITHOUT ME!" Scott yelled.

Hank inhaled. "I appreciate it, BUT LOOK WHAT WE'RE DEALING WITH!"

"HANK-"

"YOU GOTTA DRAW THE LINE SOMEWHERE, YOU GOTTA DRAW THE FUCKING LINE SOMEWHERE IN THE SAND!" He pointed at the screen of the fics.

"You gotta make a statement! You gotta look at yourself and say "What am I willing to put up with today?" NOT FUCKING THIS!!" Hank yelled.

Scott was wheezing, Hank was yelling,

And Janet and Hope were concerned.

Bro can someone make an animate out of this? Like. Please I'm crying.