Holiday Cookies (Thruce)

Haven't wrote them in a long time! OwO
-December 17-
_________________________________________

Bruce heard some clatters in the kitchen, he ignored it at first but another clatter came. He stopped doing his work in the lab and went to the kitchen. He saw Thor grabbing some ingredients.

"Thor? What are you doing?"

"Oh, Bruce, Stark told me about making holiday cookies and I got interested!" Thor told him.

Bruce smiles. "Work can wait, I want cookies too." Bruce stand next to Thor.

"First, we make the dough." They got flour and all the other stuff. Thor tried to open the flour but instead it got onto their faces. Thor tried to hold in a laughter and Bruce smiled and poked Thor's nose.

After making the dough, Thor tried his best to use the roller pin, but it would end up slipping and not working.

"Here, watch and learn." Bruce smiles and showed him the proper way.

"Ooh.."

"Now, my favorite part, cookie cutters!" Bruce got of different shapes of cookie cutters.

Candy canes, snowman, snowflake, angel, and Christmas tree.

Thor grabbed the Christmas tree and Bruce grabbed the candy cane.

"Here. I'll show you." Bruce presses on the dough with the cutter and Thor did the same.

"There, you got it!" Bruce smiles and did it again, along with all the other cookie cutters.

Thor our a cookie sheet on the pan and they both carefully put the cut out dough cookies on the cookie sheet of the pan and put them in the oven.

"After they bake, we decorate them!" Bruce smiles. Thor smiles widely. He loved decorating.

While they wait, Thor was admiring the Christmas lights and trees outside. Bruce chuckles at his adorableness when they heard a ding!

"Cookies are done!" Thor ran and put an oven mit on and took them out.

Bruce got out the icing and sprinkles.

While they decorated, Thor's was kinda messy while Bruce's was careful and steady.

They smiled. "Cheers!" They said and put the two of their own cookies together and ate it.

"Hmm..that's delicious.." Bruce smiles.

"You wanna know what else is delicious?"

"What?"

Thor kisses Bruce's lips and pulled away.

"You."

Bruce blushes brightly and smiled at his dorky boyfriend.

"I love you, thor."

"I love you too, Bruce."