Mpreg (IronStrange)

IronStrange= Tony Stark x Stephen Strange
Warning: Mpreg
Requested by: Wateeb

______________________________

It's been a week since Stephen and Tony had their beautiful and Passionate sex. Some hickeys were on Stephen's body but he didn't care. He knew that Tony's was his. Then, he started to get sick. Like Nausea and Moodiness. He would throw up in the toilet. Tony was there to take care of him. He thought it was just a stomach bug, But it's not. Tony was out on a mission with the avengers and Stephen went to the store to find some medicine. He looked around and saw a small pink/blue box.

'Pregnancy Test'

He hesitated but picked the box up and looked at it. He took it and grabbed a ice cream chocolate cookie sandwich cause he was craving and chocolate syrup. He paid for the stuff and quickly went back to the Sanctum and looked around. Silence. "Wong?" He called out. No answer. He shrugged and went to his room and opened the cookie sandwich and the chocolate syrup and poured the chocolate syrup all over the cookie sandwich. He was drooling at the sight. He quickly stuffed it in his mouth. "Mm~" he moaned. He got some chocolate syrup on his lips and fingers. He licked his fingers and moaned. "I need more.." he grabbed the chocolate syrup and squirt it inside his mouth tasting the sweet chocolate. He looked at his side and saw someone staring at him. He put the chocolate syrup down and looked. It was Wong. Wong had a 'WTF' look on his face. Stephen blushed crimson and swallowed the chocolate and licked his lips.

"Uh..wow.." Wong brought up. "I've never seen you like this before..." he said.
"I was hungry.." Stephen told him. "Just don't make a mess.." Wong warned and left. Stephen got up and grabbed the pregnancy test and went to the bathroom and locked the door and took it. After a couple minutes, he looked at the stick.

Two lines

Stephen's eyes widen. He looked and see what the two lines mean.

'Positive'

Stephen was shocked, he didn't know what to do. He had to tell tony this. He had a life inside him. His hands shook from holding the stick. "T-this can't be.."
He looked in the mirror and lift his top armor up revealing a little bump on his stomach. He quickly put his shirt down and blushed crimson. He put the pregnancy test down. He opened a portal and walked through it and made it to Tony's tower. "Tony?" He called out. He heard footsteps and saw Tony smiling and hugging him. "Hey Steph..." He whispered. "Hey.." Stephen said softly. Tony pulled away and looked at him. "What's the matter?" He asked with concern. Stephen took a deep breath. He had to tell him. "I'm pregnant.." he bursted out.

Tony's eyes widen and he smiled. "Holy..are you serious?!" He asked with excitement. Stephen nodded. "You're happy?" Stephen asked. "Of course! Where's the pregnancy test?" Tony asked. Stephen smiled, "it's in the sanctum. I'll go get it." He said and opened a portal and walked through it and looked around for the stick. It wasn't there.

He looked. When he heard a "ahem" he looked up. It was Wong holding the stick. He looked at Stephen. Stephen's eyes widen and panicked on the inside. "You're..Pregnant?" Wong asked him. Stephen gave up trying to make up an excuse. He sighed, "Yes..it's true.." Stephen said weakly. Wong nodded and gave it to him. "I'm not mad, just..don't hurt yourself..okay?" He said. Stephen looked up at him. "You're not gonna kick me out or hurt me?" He said. Wong shook his head. "No, you're a good guy." Wong implied. Stephen smiled. "Thank you Wong." He said weakly. "No problem." Wong replied and Stephen opened a portal and went back to Tony and smiled. "So.." Tony brought up. Stephen showed him the test and Tony looked at it and smiled like an idiot and hugged Stephen tightly. "I-I'm gonna be a Dad!" Tony said and teared up happily. Stephen did the same. They were gonna have a family..

~~Months Later~~

It's been a couple months since Stephen had found out about his pregnancy, and he seemed to take it well (maybe not) his bump has grown and the life inside him started kicking. Tony was always there to take care of him and sometimes had to cut off and not go to any missions. Even if Fury doesn't take no. He was now nine months and suffering from contractions. He couldn't wait to be a Dad but he has to get this thing out of him. He winced as he held his stomach feeling the contraction. Tony held his hand.

"It's okay..you got this.." he said softly. Stephen took a deep breath then he heard a 'pop' He looked down and screamed in pain. "OH MY GOD!" He yelled. Tony's eyes widen and tried his best to calm him down. "O-okay! We're gonna head to the hospital!" Tony quickly said. Stephen used his sling ring with his shaky hands and opened a portal and him and tony walked through it. "CHRISTINE!"  Stephen screamed. Christine heard and ran through him. "Stephen?! I thought your due date was-
"THAT DOESN'T MATTER! TAKE THIS FUCKING BABY OUT OF ME!" Stephen screamed and cut her off. Christine quickly took him to a room and Tony followed. She changed him and set him on the bed and doctors quickly got ready. "Okay Strange!! Push!" Nic yelled at him. Stephen screamed and pushed as hard as he could. Tony held his hand and Stephen almost crushed it. He was in a lot of pain and felt his entrance on fire and blood gushing out of him. "OH MY GOD!" Stephen screamed as the contraction came, this time stronger. "It's okay babe! You can do this!" Tony yelled. Stephen pushed one more time and he heard cries. He panted and laid his head on the pillow. He was Tired and stressed. He was sweating and had tears streaming down his cheeks.

The doctors took the baby and smiled. "Dad would you like to cut the cor-
"Yes please!!!" Tony cut them off since he was so excited and went to the doctors and helped them. Stephen panted and smiled.

A couple minutes later, the doctors came back with a baby wrapped in a pink blanket. "It's a girl, Congratulations." Nic said and smiled and handed the baby out to Stephen. Stephen took the baby and smiled and teared up happily. Tony also teared up. "Congratulations you two, What will you like to name her?" Christine asked.

"Morgan Stark-Strange." Tony said.

Christine nodded and walked out and came back in with the birth certificate and gave it to Tony. Tony smiled softly and looked at the paper and looked at Stephen and held his hand. Stephen smiled and started to get tired. Tony put the certificate down and took Morgan from Stephen. "No..not tired.." Stephen said trying to stay away. Tony chuckled and kissed his husband's cheek. "Get some rest..you did most of the work.." he smiled. Stephen laid his head on the pillow and fell asleep. Morgan was asleep and cooing in Tony's arms. Tony sighed happily and whispered

"I love you 3000."