Making a move (FrostIron)

Requested by: shoey20014321

WARNING: SMUT!

_________________________________________________________

Loki wasn't really into love, he cringed at it when people held hands, kissed, or hugged. But, when he met Tony Stark everything in his world filled with color and bright. He had a crush on Tony Stark.

Now he was wondering how to win him like grand prize, Luckily, Thor taught him what to do. He had been using these "Pick up lines" on Bruce. Some were cheesy in Loki's opinion, but hey, it's gonna be worth it.

Just put his hand on his shoulder and say "hey", come on! it can't be that hard!" Loki whispered to himself, he saw Tony doing some inventions. He took a deep breath and walked to the playboy.

"Oh, hey, Loki, what's up? Did Thor leave his hammer on my table again?" He said. Loki put his hand up and placed it down on Tony's shoulder. Tony looked at him,  Loki grinned.

"Hey."

Tony blushed a bit, "Uh, hey..." He said. FUCK I CAN'T DO IT. Loki screamed in his mind. He didn't know what to do, he pulled his hand away and looked at him. "U-uh, Jut wanted to say hi, have a nice day now!" He walked away, hitting his head on the wrong side of the door on his way out.

"Huh..."

____________________________________________________________

Okay, Plan B Or was it Z? Damn i don't know my alphabets. Loki saw that Tony was sitting on the couch alone, no avenger to screw him up now. He sat next to Tony. Tony glanced at him and put his scotch down. "oh. hey loki." He said. "Hi." Loki smiled. Loki faked yawned, put his arm up, and wrapped his arm around Tony. Tony blushed but smirked at him. "Are you trying to make a move?" He asked seductively. Loki grinned, "Ding, ding, your answer is right."

They stared at each other for a split second and kissed roughly, their tonuges fighting over dominance and Loki won, Tony moaned as he was pinned down the bed, they kept kissing and pulled away with air, along with strings of saliva. Loki was about to take his armor off but Tony stopped him. "Leave it, it makes you look sexy~" He smirked. Loki nodded and took his cock out, dripping with pre-cum. Tony groaned at the sight and there was a bulge in his pants. Loki took the pants off but left his shirt on.

"Do you need prep?" Loki asked, Tony shook his head, "I like a big sausage inside my doughnut hole~" Tony talked dirty. Loki nodded and spits on his hand and rubs it all over on his cock for lube. Loki aimed the gun at the target and pushed in. Tony winced at the size, but moaned as his insides squeeze his cock in. Loki started thrusting in and out.

"Oh, oh, please!~ It feels so good!~ don't stop!~ LokI!!~" Tony moaned loudly and Loki didn't stop.

As the thrusting continued, Tony pushed Loki back and started to ride him, up and down, squelch, squelch, squelch.

Loki moaned and grabbed his hips, thrusting along.

"Loki!~ I'm gonna!~" Tony moaned, nearing his release. "Cum for me~" Loki whispered.

Tony's cock spun around with cum spraying out, on his face and Loki's stomach as Loki came inside of him.

They both panted from the best sex. Loki scooped up the stomach with his finger and put it near Tony's mouth. Tony moaned and sucked on his finger seductively.

_____________________________

"So, how was the pick up lines with Stark?" Thor asked his brother.

"Oh, it went more than great." Loki said.

Thor smiled, "Awesome! I'm sure he loved the cuddles!"

Loki smirked. "Oh, Thor, it was more than just cuddles..." Loki walked away.

Thor was confused and then his eyes widen in realization.

"Holy fuck."