Other Friends (Villain Stephen)

(This is like the Steven universe movie, but different :))

Stephen Strange was Promised by Kacellius that he will fix his hands. He loved his job. He loved saving others. He had to do one thing for him to get it back. He accepted anyway. Dormanmu and Kacellius gave him more..

More power..

More Stronger..

He felt relief. This was about him. He was in so much pain. His hands, Christene, Kamar-Taj..

But this was about him.

Him and his hands.
_________________________________________

The Avengers had to do another mission. But it wasn't just a mission where some dude robs a bank and shoots people, or Loki threatening the earth. Since Loki was..a Savior? Which what he says.

The New York Sanctum.

They were there. Getting ready to battle an army.

But..there was no one..?

Tony looked up and saw a shadow standing on the roof top.

He squinted his eyes.

Stephen Strange.

Tony heard of him. He likes him, but he drifted away without him, But that didn't matter now.

The matter was to save the earth.

What is Strange Doing?

Strange then, Started to speak.

"Well, well, well, well. Let me get a look at the menagerie!"
He said and jumped down looking at them.

"You must be Natasha!" He said and flickered her forehead.

Natasha growled and pointed her gun at him.

He scoffed and looked at Thor.

"You must be Thor!" He smiled and spit on Thor's hammer.

Thor was pissed.

He looked at Peter. (Yes Peter is involve too) "And you must be Tony Stark's Son. He took YOU with him. Well, Isn't THAT just swell?" He growled and flicked his face.

"It can't be.." Peter said softly.

Stephen Laughed.

"Oh but it can be! And it is!!"

"I got a new style, and a few new toys, That is gonna put an end to your happily ever after once and for all!!" Stephen threatens and smirks.

He is the bad guy..Peter thought.

"Woah! Woah! Woah! This has got to be a misunderstanding!" Peter said.

Tony didn't say a word. He felt ashamed.

"Incase you haven't heard, Mr.Stark has been established peace across the-

"Yeah, yeah, I heard." Stephen scoffed.

"I had your little message to the universe. ON LOOP!" Stephen shouted And kicked Peter. Clint got his arrow and glared.

Stephen flew back on the side of the roof of the sanctum.

"I just love that part, where Tony Stark spends the rest of his days on this nowhere planet. With a bunch of nobodies!!" Stephen was laughing and in anger at the same time