You better close your mouth before you say goodbye to your jingle bells (Stony)

Never really did a stony chapter when I said I was gonna do one. But here we are. ^_^
-December 22th-
_________________________________________

Tony was sick, sick as in the cold. He had a runny nose, sore throat, weak legs, headache, and a stomach ache. He couldn't really eat anything as his boyfriend wanted him to.

"Hey Rudolph, how are you feeling?" Steve asked.

Tony growled. He hated when Steve called him that just because he had a red nose. "You better close your mouth before you say goodbye to your jingle bells." He threatened. Steve laughed and put the thermometer in his mouth. Tony felt a sneeze. But since Steve was being a bitch. It was time for payback.

"Ah..Ah..ACHOO!" He sneezed on Steve's face. "Seriously, tony?!" Steve yelled. "Oops." Tony said. Snot was all over Steve's face. He wipes it. "You're such a-

"Say it and you'll get more snot." Tony said. Steve closed his mouth and shook his head and gave him the soup.

"I'm not hungry." Tony shook his head. "Tony, you have to eat." Steve said. "Please..for me?" He begged showing the puppy eyes.

No..not the puppy eyes..

Tony sighed and ate the soup.

Hours later, Tony felt better, "I'm better!" He said confidently.

Steve sneezed. "Damnit Tony!!!" He yelled. Tony laughed.

Steve was wrapped around in a blanket drinking juice.

Tony smirked. "So..Rudolph."

"Shut up Tony." Steve hissed

Sorry if it's short :((