Into the Unknown (Steve Rogers)

Yes, another frozen reference because i can. Hope you all have a good day and remember that you are beautiful and loved. :)

_____________________________________________________

Steve Rogers was asleep next to his boyfriend at night in the avengers tower, everyone else was asleep as well. He was trying to be a good leader and superhero, but he woke up due to a voice singing. He opened his eyes, everyone was asleep, why were they not hearing it?

Steve covered his ears with the pillow, still hearing it, bad sign? Even for someone who has magical powers. He slowly got out of bed and walked out the room and gently closed the door.

"Ah, ah, ah, ah..."

"I can hear you, but i won't," Steve swift his hands in a declining way. "Some look for trouble, while others don't," He looked in the mirror. "There's a thousand reasons i should go about my day, and ignore your whispers, which i wish would go away, oh..." Steve would stop repressing and ignore his feelings like last time, but still in denial about this voice.

"Ah, Ah. Ah, ah..."

"Oh..."

"You're not a voice, you're just a ringing in my ear, and if i heard you, which i don't, i'm spoken for, i fear." Spoken for? by who?

"Everyone i ever loved is here within these walls, i'm sorry, secret siren, but i'm blocking out your calls." He looked on the walls, his family. He doesn't need this voice. Does he?

"I've had my adventure, i don't need something new," since Steve is the only one who can only hears this voice, is it somewhat a kindred Spirit?

"I am afraid of what i'm risking if i follow you..

Into the Unknown!" Steve opened the doors of the balcony.

"Into the Unknown!!" He sang out to the voice, leaning on the balcony, hoping it would respond back. (y'all, when i was watching frozen 2 and saw this scene, i was like: How in tf does nobody hear elsa singing loud asf i-)

"Into the unknown!!"

"Ah, ah, ah..." It all responded.

"Ah, ah, ah..."

Steve sighed.

"What do you want? 'Cause you've been keeping me awake, are you here to distract me? so i make a big mistake?" He walked out the tower, seeing the dark blue sky and stars. "Or are you someone out there, who's a little bit like me? who knows deep down, I'm not where i meant to be?" He looked at the reflection of himself on the lake and looked at his hands. "Everyday's a little harder, as i feel my power grow," Blue sparks showed and moved past Steve, two sparks bumping him making a cloud, but not just any cloud. "Don't you know there's part of me that loves to go..

"Into the Unknown!!"
He walked in, seeing what you see in real life, trees..deers..but blue..maybe he does want to find this person calling out to him.
"Into the Unknown!!" would someone even understand if he talked about this sort of thing? He still has a lot to learn...

"Ah, Ah, Ah, Ah..."

"Are you out there? Do you know me? Can you feel me? Can you show me?" He burst out more and more questions. First, he denied this voice, but since others can't hear it..maybe it is a sign!

"Ah, Ah, Ah, Ah!!"

Steve made more sparks, suddenly a blue spark turned purple, then blue. Fire? Earth? Water? Air? Spirits?

"Ah, ah, ah, ah..."

"Oh, oh, oh, oh.."

Suddenly, the spark floated away from Steve. "Where are you going? Don't leave me alone!" He chased it.

"ah, ah, oh, oh.."

"How can i follow you?" He went to the cliff and slid making ice to make it longer, but it was gone.

"INTO THE UNKNOWN?" He sang and made ice diamonds.