I feel like i know you (EverStrange)

EverStrange: Everett x Stephen
Requested by: PotatoesLove38
_____________________________________________________________________________________________

In Wakanda, It was peaceful, no battle, just peacefulness. Agent Ross was with T'challa and talking. Okeye was doing her duties, Shuri was making some new inventions. They hear a woosh! Everyone looked and it was a portal and a man came out of it. It was Stephen Strange. He had something in his hands. "Hey uh..T'challa, I just tried the
Vibranium cloak and it was a no go..My..Original cloak was not happy." Stephen said looking at his cloak of levitation who was crossing its arm and turning away from him. "So..can I return it?" Stephen asked. T'challa nodded. "Yeah, Of course." Shuri took the Vibranium from him and put it away and saw true scars on Stephen's hands. "Ooh!" She touches his hands and looks. "These look legendary!" She said. "And ugly." Stephen mumbled. "What are you talking about? Scars are cool." She smiled at him.
Everett was looking at Strange who was getting complimented by Shuri. He looked at T'challa. "You know him?" He said. T'challa nodded. "Yeah. Not a lot. But he's cool." He said. Stephen looked at Everett and squinted his eyes a bit and walked towards him. "Everett this is Stephen, Stephen this is Everett." T'challa said and introduced the two men for them. "Hi.." Everett said and took his hand out. Stephen hesitated but his shaking hand touched Everett's hand and they both shook hands. Everett was surprised by Stephen's hands. "I feel like I know you...but where?" Stephen asked himself. Agent Ross shrugged. Shuri playfully punched their shoulders. "You two should get to know each other!" She said happily. Everett blushed at the sight in front of him. His facial hair, Smooth skin, his hair, and his beautiful eyes..Stephen nodded. "We can get to know each other, are you free?" Stephen asked. Everett nodded and smiled. "I can show you my sanctum." Stephen said. Everett nodded and Stephen opened a portal. "Good luck on your date!!" Shuri shouted. Everett and Stephen blushed when she said that. But they have to admit. They find both of each other attractive. As they walked out the portal. They were at the New York Sanctum. Everett's eyes sparkled. Stephen chuckled at the sight. "So this is like your home?" Everett asked. "Most likely." Stephen answered. He pouted two cups of tea and gave one to Everett. "Tea?" He asked. Everett nodded and smiled. He drank the tea and so did Strange. "So..Stephen, tell me about you..how did you get those scars?" Everett asked. Stephen hesitated. He couldn't stop remembering his FlashBack. The car accident, losing his job, Kamar-Taj, The Ancient one, Christine, Kaecilius, and Dormamnu. "You don't have to tell me..I understand." Everett said softly. Stephen shook his head. "It's just," he took a breathed. "My past was kind of a mess, but I'll explain it." Stephen said.

"I was a skilled Neurosurgeons at a hospital. I'm also a arrogant asshole. This girl Christine works with me. We're..complicated mostly because of my arrogant behavior, Then..i got into a car accident and it got into my hands and I wasn't able to perform surgery anymore. Then, I went to Kathmandu to find Kamar-Taj to find a cure for my injuries. It was a busy street..Then I met Mordo and the Ancient one. They taught me to lower my ego because I use to think that I know everything about he world. Months and months, I practiced. I also meant Wong. I also learned about the time stone and the mirror dimensions. And Dormamnu." Stephen explained his story.

"Wow.." Everett said surprised. "You know..your scars don't look that bad.." he said holding Stephen's hand. Stephen blushed but didn't pull away. Holding his hand was...nice. He ran his fingers over the scars. He gently took Stephen's face and leaned in and kissed him. Stephen's eyes widen. He wasn't expecting that. But his lips felt so good so he kissed back. They kept kissing. It started to turn hot and needy. They had a full makeout session. Everett put his hands on Stephen's waist. They pulled away and Stephen panted heavily. "Wow.." he breathed. Everett nodded. "So were..?" Stephen asked. "Boyfriends." Everett said finishing his sentence. Stephen smiled and the cloak of levitation wrapped around the two males as they cuddled and kissed.