After the Date (FrostIron)

Requested by: kingloki13

Warning: smut, let's get right in

______________________________________

Loki kicked the door open with tony in his arms and legs around his waist. They came back from a date at a restaurant and tony was being bad by touching Lokis clothed cock and embarrassing him.

They went to the bedroom and kissed passionately, Loki sucked on his neck, making hickies and looked at tony with cold eyes. "You were being a bad boy back in the resturant~" He growled, tony smirked, not taking it seriously. "Oops." He shrugged.

Loki ripped their clothes off and grabbed what tony showed him, a condom. He slipped it on and grabbed lube since tony was always tight, which he liked.

He squirted the baby oil on his fingers and pushed it in. Tony moaned at the finger and Loki groaned at the tightness, loving it.

Loki added more fingers, making his hole wider and wider. He pulled them out and took out his 20-inch cock. Tony moaned and stroked it, faster and faster. Loki groaned as he came on his face. Tony moaned as he wiped the cum off and licked it.

Loki slammed the cock into him, making the playboy stop and moan more and more.

"God, Anthony, always so tight~: He growled, as he thrusts into him.

"Loki!~ Oh, more!~ more!~: He yelled and moaned.

Then, their orgasm reached and loki came inside the condom and tony came on his chest,

Loki pulled out and slipped the condom off and flicked it to the trash.

They cleaned each other up and got in bed, cuddling in comfy clothes and laying on a comfy bed.

"Did you learn?" Loki asked.

"No." Tony giggled.

Loki sighed, "I figured."