Shipping?? (Clintasha)

Requested by: Smolwiddlepotato
_____________________________________________________

"Did you know people ship you and nat together?" Tony said to clint.

"Shipping?" Clint tilted his head. He wasn't into much in the social media. Tony nodded. "Yeah, it's like where people make stories or art about people making them fall in love. Some are canon, some are not. Other people ship siblings or other weird stuff." Tony shrugged.

"So, there's art of me and nat?" Clint blushed. He always liked Natasha but never knew that people could ship them. Tony got his phone out showing a fanart of him and Natasha cuddling.

Clint smiled to himself.

"Hey, Nat!" Clint yelled to her. Natasha turned and looked at him. "Did you know that people ship us?" He asked. Natasha blushed and shook her head. Clint showed the fanart.

"Ah, very nice art..." She looked away. Clint frowned and thought it was creepy to her.

Late at night, Clint was reading fanfiction of him and Natasha on an app called Wattpad. He bit his lip every time he read the smut scene. He slid his hand to his pants.

The door opened and Clint quickly pulled his hand away

It was Natasha.

"What are you doing?" She chuckled and smirked.

Clint blushed and looked away. "Nothing..."

Natasha laid next to him and put her hand under his shirt. "Hm~ never knew you were so ripped~" She circled her fingers around. Clint bit his lip and moaned.

They kissed, they made out. Tongues licked around each other. Clint made his way to Natasha's neck and gave kisses.

Natasha smiled and pulled away. "Let's do the smut scene."

Clint was shocked but smirked. "Okay~"