Words can hurt too (Thorki)

Requested by: Wateeb
~
"YOU WILL NEVER BE GOOD ENOUGH!"

"NOBODY WILL LOVE YOU!!"

Those were the words that echoed in Loki's head. He cried in his room.

I'm weak.

I'm useless.

When Thor heard the cries in Loki's room. He opened the door.

"Go away!!" Loki yelled. Thor put his hands up in surrender. "Relax, it's me.." Thor said. "Oh, what do you want?" Loki huffed trying to hide his tears.

"I heard crying from your room, why are you crying?" Thor asked.

"As if you care." Loki rolled his eyes and laid his head on the delicate pillow. "To be honest, I do." 

Loki sighed and looked up at him. "Fine, only if you will shut the hell up." Loki sighed.

"Father said mean words," Loki said. Thor's eyes widen and he was furious. "How could father say that?!" Thor growled, Loki shook his head and laid his head back down. "I'm gonna have a word with him." Thor got up and walked out of his room. 

Loki could hear yelling and arguing in the other room. Thor came back and rubbed his hands like he was wiping off the dust. "There." Loki stared at him, "What did you do?" he asked. "Just taught him a lesson." Thor sat on the bed with Loki and ruffled his black hair. "Thor?"

"Hm?"

"Can you sing that song for me...? Like when mother did when we were younger?" Thor smiled at the request, Loki felt embarrassed. "Don't be embarrassed, brother, I understand." Thor soothed and sang the exact words. Loki smiled and closed his eyes, listening to him. It was peaceful, like listening to rain sounds.

Thor heard Loki's soft snores. Huh, he's asleep, probably dreaming about stabbing me again. Thor chuckled to himself and fell asleep next to him. 

Odin groaned, trying to get up from Thor's heavy Mjnior.

"Damn it."