Shattered (IronStrange)

WARNING: RAPE AND SMUT

requested by: RashiLovesRDJ3K

SAFETY SIGN: {

"We're over, Steve! I'm done with you!" Tony shouted.

Steve has been overprotective to tony. Tony thought he did that just because he loved him, but it was taken too far.

Tony slammed the door as he walked out. Tears came down and he walked to Stephen's sanctum because he needed someone to make him feel better.

He knocked on the large doors and Stephen answered. "Stark? What are you doing here?" He asked. Tony sighed. "I need someone to talk to...are you busy?" He looked at him. Stephen shook his head and let him in.

He made him coffee 'cause he knew Tony didn't like tea.

"Broke up with Rogers, couldn't handle him..." Tony spoke. Stephen's eyes widen but inside, he was happy. "Oh, too protective?" Stephen asked. Tony nodded.

"I just...don't feel good enough..." Tony frowned. Stephen put his hand on his shoulder. "Don't think stuff like that. You are Tony motherfucking Stark. An amazing superhero, a playboy, Billionaire, and Philanthropist. I admire you." Stephen blushed.

Tony's face reddened when Stephen said that and looked at him. "You really mean it?" He whispered. Stephen nodded and leaned in. Tony did the same.

They shared a beautiful kiss.

Now, they were dating and Stephen was way different than Steve. He always trusted Tony, never checks his phone, and gives him love.

Tony spent his time in his lab and Stephen put a mug of coffee next to him and kissed his cheek. Tony giggled and playfully kissed his neck and stephen turned and Tony slapped his ass.

Stephen blushed. "Tony..."

"What? I couldn't resist." Tony shrugged and smirked. Stephen shook his head and chuckled, walking out the lab.

Stark kept working until he heard footsteps. Suddenly, his hair was grabbed, making him face someone who he never wished to see. His ex.

"You belong to me forever and ever. Not with that ugly hand wizard." Steve growled, he was jealous of Stephen's and Tony's relationship. Tony stood up and pushed him. "I don't have to listen to you!" He yelled. Steve pinned him on the wall and kissed his neck.

{

"S-Stop!" Tony whimpered but Steve choked him, not too hard. Steve ripped their clothes off and made bruises on his neck and body. Tony teared up. Steve didn't even bother and struck his dick inside him, making it painful.

Tony cried. "Please! it hurts"

"Shut up and take it, bitch!" Steve hissed and thrusts. Tony sobbed.

Stephen heard the cries and spring into action. "GET OFF OF HIM!" Stephen screamed. Steve looked and smirked. The cloak flew and trapped Steve. Stephen ran to tony, who was crying and scared.

"Ssh, ssh, it's okay..." Stephen whispered. The cloaked choked Steve, making him pass out.

{

Stephen had made a bubble bath for Tony and just for him. He pet his hair and caressed his cheek. "You're okay, it's gonna be okay..." He whispered. Tony nodded and smiled. Stephen walked out to get his clothes and Tony laid his head down, sighing.

Suddenly, the flashbacks came back on him. Tony sat up quickly, trying to breathe. Stephen ran in and comfort him, telling him he was gonna be there.

Now, they're cuddling on the bed watching a disney movie. Tony had fell asleep. Stephen smiled, whispering sweet nothings, and joined his boyfriend.