Driven to Murder

Stephen wanted Rogers gone, but also Tony gone. But, this time, not murder by his own hands. Blood on someone else's. In order for this to start, Strange befriended Steve using his max acting skill and put a note to meet with him on the roof.

"Oh, you're the one who wanted to meet me here?"

"Yes, I heard about what happened to Starks Parents, your friend murdered them."

Steve eyes widen at the sentence. "I always thought it was his mind messing with him.."

"You know, it's not your fault or your friend, it's Starks. He's the one who always brags about his money, he's the one who's in a metal suit, and..."

Strange whispered in Rogers ear. "He's the one who never cared."

Steve looked at him. "What..are you gonna do?" He said.

"Well, I'll inject him, take him home, tie him in a chair, and hit him with a baseball bat." Strange smirked.

Steve's eyes widen. "What?! Th-that's crazy!"

"It is, But remember when he blasted your friends metal arm? To protect you?"

Steve nodded. "Yeah, I appreciate your concern.." Steve sighed.

Stephen smiled. "Meet me in the afternoon tomorrow."

Before Steve could answer, Strange had walked away.

The next day, Stephen led Steve to a farmhouse, Steve trusted Stephen, so he followed.

Stephen was wearing gloves, but Steve didn't seem to notice.

Stephen slide open the door for Steve.

"After you,"

Steve walked in and gasped at the sight,  a Tied up, blindfolded, knocked out Tony Stark.

Steve gasps, "Oh my god!" He yelled. Stephen looked at him. "What's wrong?" He asked. Steve trembled. "This isn't what I expected!" Strange sighed and grabbed a bat and handed it to Rogers. "Remember, this is for You and Bucky's sake, you'll need this."

Steve took the bat. "I-I Don't know about this anymore..."

"I heard that voice before, Steve? Rogers, is that you? I can't believe I got kidnapped by a steroid druggie." Tony groaned. Steve was immediately offended.

"What?! Who are you calling a Steroid druggie?!!" He yelled.

Stark laughed, "Don't play dumb, you only got drugs to be in the war since you were so weak and skinny!"

"I just wanted to be like them!"

"Using drugs? That's a teenager thing to say, besides, everyone knows."

"Y-you..told them?" Steve pauses as some tears slipped down.

"Indeed. Some were shocked. Those muscles are FAKE!" Tony spat.

More tears slipped down, Since Tony and Steve were arguing, Strange Walked out of the farmhouse to make a call..and smirked for the last time and closed it. The two didn't even notice.

"I JUST WANTED TO FIT IN, I GET TREATED LIKE GUM UNDER SOMEONES SHOE AND BUCKY WAS THERE FOR ME UNTIL YOU BLASTED HIM!" Steve screamed as he grip the bat tightly.

Stark paused.

Then, he laughed.

"Is that it?! You're mad at what happened at the airport and you're taking it out on me?! You're pathetic and Bucky is pathetic. He deserved what ever happens to him, keep selling your body though! Maybe one day, you'd save up enough money to buy some self respect!"

Steve had enough and ran.

"SHUT UP! SHUT UP! SHUT UPPPPP!!!"

Steve hit and wham the bat all over tony, earning cries. He went to the left and went to the right, until he stopped and saw what he was doing and backed up causing to squish and stepped into some blood.

There was blood on the bat,

Blood on the floor,

And Blood on Steve.

"I...did I...wait..he's not..dead, is he?" Steve was slowly starting to panic. "Oh my god..oh my god! He's dead! He's actually dead! I-I killed him!!" He yelled.

Steve dropped the bat and turned. "Stephen, What are we going to-

Strange wasn't there.

"S-Stephen? Where are you?"

Police sirens.

The police opened the door.

"FREEZE, PUT YOUR HANDS UP!"

"STEP AWAY FROM THE BODY AND OUT YOUR HANDS RIGHT IN THE AIR!"

"HEY, HEY, DON'T MOVE, WE HAVE YOU SURROUNDED!"

"STAY RIGHT WHERE YOU ARE!"

At the interview room, Two cops spoke outside, having quite an argument.

"Is it okay to let him go?"

"His alibi is airtight,"

"And we can't find any evidence whatsoever that he was even remotely involved in the crime,"

"It doesn't matter how many times the perp says this man is involved,"

"We have no right to keep him detained if we can't connect him to the crime."

"Yeah, I know..but..something about this man seems..wrong. You know what I mean, he seems..weird.."

"Are you telling me about the old case?
A teen that looks just like him was involve in the crime of the victim "Wanda Maximoff."

"We has flimsy and irrelevant evidence, outlandish theories, and unreliable testimony. We were ridiculed! And we're not letting that happened again."

"I know, but..he looks just like him.."

"Are you saying that he did this, as a teen?"

"No! That's what I'm..forget it, let's get him out of here."

The door opened. "Sir, sorry to take up so much of your time, you're free to go."

Stephen nodded. "Thank you." Strange walked out.

At home, Strange opened the door revealing his bulletin board of picture of the avengers in the group. He ripped out Steve and Tony and threw it in the trash.

"Four more..."