Field Trip, What could go wrong? (IronDad and Spiderson)

Requested by:  DatTransBoiy

WARNING: THERE'S GONNA BE SOME TRANS-PHOBIC COMMENTS IN THIS, SO BEWARE!!!!)

_________________________________________________________________________

Peter sighed as his teacher announced that they were going on a fieldtrip to the Stark Industries. Where he lives and where his dad is.

Great, what could go wrong? Peter sighed in his head as he struggled in his seat, mostly because of his binder. It was kinda too tight, but he forgot to pack an extra one because he was running late to school that morning.

"Ha! We're gonna see if Peter Parker is part of the "Stark Industries". Flash laughed at him. Peter rolled his eyes at him. "Whatever."

-Time skip to the Industries-

"Welcome to Stark Industries!" Tony Stark announced as people cheered and clapped for him. Some girls tried to grab him but his guards wouldn't let that happen.

As they toured around the building, Peter was mostly last and wouldn't want to talk to anybody, except for Ned and MJ, but they couldn't come today because they were sick. Flash was behind Peter and lift his shirt up behind him. Before Peter could realize what was going on, Flash pulled his binder from the back, making it tight around Peter's lungs.

Peter gasped and struggled, it was like a wedgie, but way worse.

"Take that, Tranny!" Flash laughed and pulled tighter.

Peter couldn't see, he couldn't breathe, his legs felt like jelly, and before he knew it. he fell on the floor.

_____________________________________

"Kid! Kid! Kid!!" Tony yelled at him to wake up.

Peter's eyes fluttered opened, he woke up on the couch, his entire class gave him weird looks.

"Are you alright? What happened?!" Tony asked in a panic.

"It looked like in the footage that a boy pulled on Mr.Parker's binder." One of his guards said.

"WHAT?!!" Tony said in a anger tone. "WHO DID IT?! ADMIT IT OR ELSE I'M LOOKING AT IT!" Tony threatened.

Silence...

Tony huffed and looked at the footage. He saw the boy. Flash Thompson.

"Where is Eugene Thompson?" Tony asked. Everyone moved and pointed at him.

"Yeah, i did it! So what?! The faggot there deserves it! He should go to hell! No gays, or trannys are allowed to be in this world!" he yelled.

Silence...

That made Tony angry, enraged. He went to flash and picked him up by his collar.

"LISTEN, and listen carefully. No one and i MEAN no one messes with my son, i accept him for who he is and if you can't deal with that...

I'm gonna sue you out of existence. Do you understand?" Tony said coldly.

Flash was sweating bullets, being sued was not gonna be fun since he was in a rich family. He nodded nervously.

"I WANT AN ANSWER!" Tony yelled.

"y-yes sir..." Flash said, shaking.

Tony smiled. "Good." He dropped him and looked at his guards. "Take him away, boys."

The guards grabbed Flash and escorted him out the tower. Tony looked at the class. "Well, why don't we just end this field trip today? It's been too much." Tony nodded.

The teacher nodded and the class left and Peter was about to leave.

"Hold on, Kid...come over here." Tony called out to him.

Peter walked back to him and looked at his dad.

"I'm sorry for what happened, but Flash isn't off the hook." Tony said. Peter nodded.

Tony gave him a nice, warm smile. "I'm gonna buy you more binders okay?" Tony said. Peter hugged him tightly.

"Thanks, Dad..."

"Of course..."

"Son.."

Bonus:

Me @ myself when I'm reading my old Wattpad chapters/books