Three weddings? One day? Hell yeah (Evanstan + Markhemsworth + BenedictDowney)

Requested by: Wateeb
______________________________________________

Oh, today was gonna be stressful, but yet, so good.

Three couples were getting married on the same day.

Will it be great? Will everything go as planned? We'll see.

Benedict and Robert were getting married at the Los Angeles, California beach.

Since their other friends couldn't come because they were gonna get married as well. So, to make it easy and not such a disaster. They recorded each of their wedding.

First, let's start with Mark ruffalo and Chris Hemsworth. The two males were excited for their wedding, but Mark was kinda nervous. But kept his nervous in and his excitement out.

They had their wedding at the park, oh, it was beautiful. Roses..daisies..sunflowers..

They were under the wedding arch holding each other's hands. The camera was recording. "Mark, do you take Chris to be your lawfully wedded husband?" The priest asked. Mark teared up. "I do."

"And Chris, do you take mark to be your lawfully wedded husband?" The priest asked chris.

"Of course."

The audience chuckled. Mark mouthed out "you're supposed to say "i do".

"Oh, uh, I do." Chris chuckled.

"Now, you may say your vows."

Chris took a breath. "Mark, ever since we met, I always found you attractive, not because of your looks. Because of your everything. And I know this isn't really real, but banner or hulk. I love you." Chris said. He kept it short so he didn't want to be too smooth.

Mark took a breath. "My Thor, god of thunder, but the god of thunder will cover our heads from the rain and lighting.
You're Thor: love and Thunder.." mark smiled.

"I present to you now as husband and husband, you may kiss." Chris leaned in from mark kissed him roughly.

Everyone cheered. This was a pleasurable morning..

_____________________________________________

Next, let's move onto Chris Evans and Sebastian Stan, they decided to have their wedding at a church for this afternoon.
Everything was set up. Chris repeated his vows a million times in the mirror. Sebastian was almost having a anxiety attack from all of this nervousness but his precious family calmed him down.

The camera was set up,

Now, it was time for the wedding,

Chris walked down the aisle and smiled at his fiancé who was standing there.

The priest started to speak. "Chris, do you take Sebastian Stan to be your lawfully wedded husband?"

"I do.."

"And Sebastian, do you take Chris Evans to be your lawfully wedded husband?"

Sebastian smiles. "Yes, I do.." he said.

"Say your vows.."

Sebastian took a deep breath. "When I met you, when I auditioned for Winter solider, I couldn't keep my eyes off, not even the winter solider could. I will promise on my dear life to take care of you and love you. Even if we get into arguments and fights. You're the star and I'm the moon."

Chris took a shaky breath. "Even though we are the most shipped couple, it's happening here and now. We're in love through our hearts and souls. Captain America will cover all the bad hate with his shield.."

"I now pronounce you as husband, and husband, you may kiss."

Chris made Sebastian kiss him. The kiss was forceful but so beautiful..

This was a pleasurable Afternoon.

_____________________________________________

Last but not least, Benedict And Robert.
At sunset, they decided to have a wedding at the beach where the sun was setting. It could be a beautiful moment for them.

Both of them were nervous, but they'll try to dance it off.

The camera was set.

Onto the final wedding.

As Benedict walked down the aisle, the two men looked at each other.

"Benedict, do you take Robert to be your lawfully wedded husband?"

"I do.."

"And Robert, do you take Benedict to be your lawfully wedded husband?"

Robert pauses.

"I don't."

The audiences gasped. Benedict looked at Robert confused.

"I take him..as my everything. Not just a husband, everything. It's a shock, but, I still love him and he's my everything, my friend and my other half.."

The audience sighed with relief.

"Wow..um..I thought you didn't love me.." Benedict said. "I do, and I will..always.." Robert kisses his hand.

Benedict smiles.

"I pronounce you as husband and husband, you may now kiss.."

They both shared a romantic kiss.

But it wasn't over.

Chris and Mark And Chris E. And Sebastian joined the party.

They were having fun, talking and drinking. Doing silly moments.

A year passed and the actors looked through the recordings and played it.

They laughed at the funny moments, they awed at the cutest moments, and some of them almost cried when the vows were heard.

They all sigh and cuddled each other.

Three weddings? one day? Now that's awesome.