Too ugly (Thorki)

Warning: Self Conscious, self esteem, and hateful words
______________________________________

"Oh my god! I love your muscles!"

"So hot!"

"Can I feel them?"

Loki felt self conscious. Thor was muscular, bigger, better, and stronger than him. He wanted to be like him and get complimented like Thor. But instead, he was full of hate words.

"You're too skinny!"

"Ew! Too ugly!"

"Get abs or something!"

"Why can't you be like Thor, Loki?! He's always bigger and better than you!" His father said.

"Am I too ugly?" Loki said. He was always wearing long sleeves.

You're ugly,

Nobody likes you,

You're too skinny,

It's your fault that Frigga died,

Thor is better.

Loki tried to get it out of his head but couldn't. They were all true.

He was too ugly.

Thor sometimes liked how he was getting complimented but didn't like when girls touched him and tried sexually. Maybe he wished to have a body like Loki so girls would stop touching him so much.

Loki wanted Thor's body.

Thor wanted Loki's body.

Loki screamed as he couldn't control the hate words anymore. He grabbed a chair and smashed the mirror and broke it into pieces. Thor heard the smash and ran to his room. "Loki? What's wrong?" He asked.

Loki was on his knees and sobbing. Thor walked up and helps him up.

"I..just..want..to..be..like..you.." Loki choked on his tears. Thor was surprised that Loki wanted to be like him.

"Loki..I want have a body like you too, girls wouldn't stop touching me and complimenting me. Sure, I love the compliments, but they're just taking it too far." Thor said.

"Y-you want to be like me? A skinny ugly freak?!" Loki yelled.

"Ssh.." Thor soothes and brought Loki into a hug.

Loki didn't know what this was but didn't want it to stop. He hugged back.

"I love you Thor.."

"I love you too, Loki.."

They both shared a kiss.

It was passionate and smooth.

They kissed and laid on the bed and cuddled.

They looked into each other's eyes.

So beautiful...

So handsome...

There lashes started to get heavy. They finally closed their eyes and went to sleep cuddling into each other's arms.