Tinder (Hawksliver)

Requested by: Graciecoolieo
This is the one where the avengers never formed)
_______________________

"No, no.." Clint sighed as he swiped right. None of them sparked his interest.

He suddenly stopped swiping when he saw a profile.

Pietro Maximoff

"Huh..." Clint said and swiped left.

Congratulations!!! You and Pietro are a match! The fireworks went off on the phone like the bowling alley screens when you get a strike.

Now they were texting, Pietro texted first.

Hi, how are you?

Clint didn't know what to say, he groaned, Come on! This is supposed to be easy, he's just saying hello! Clint took a deep breath and texted back.

Hello, I'm fine, how are you?

He pressed send and dropped the phone on the table, trying not to freak out and hoping that this attractive man doesn't find him weird.

He suddenly heard a 'ding!' from his phone and looked. Did he actually text back? He grabbed the phone and looked at the text.

I'm great! and i might say, your profile is nice, you look handsome

Clint blushed, this might actually be the one.

They texted everyday, in the morning, the noon, and the night. Clint would feel excited whenever he heard the ding from his phone, drops what he's doing, and texts him.

Now it was time for them to meet.

Clint was nervous, what if he was a catfish? or a kidnapper? Or a hacker from the dark web! Clint took deep breaths and waited at the coffee shop, trying to think positive thoughts.

"Hi, are you Clint?" A man said in front of him. Clint looked and that man was Pietro. He looked even better than his profile picture. White hair, blue eyes..Clint nodded. "Yes, i am." He smiled. Pietro blushed and sat in front of him.

It was like texting to each other like they used to, but it was way better in person.

_____

They walked across the park, holding each other's hands and made it to Clint's house.

"I had a good time." Pietro smiled, Clint smiled as well and cupped his cheek. "Me too..." They leaned in and locked each other's lips.

Next, they were found inside Clint's bedroom, ripping each other's clothes off, and making love in the room.

Clint smiled as he saw Pietro asleep. He held his hand and kissed the back of his neck, And falls asleep.