Double Dick (Stuckony)

Nobody asked for this but i got my ass up out of my bed and got on my computer to become motivational. and i'm a penguin with no toes)

___________________________________________

Bucky and Tony were in a heat and sobbing mess. Steve was out and the two subs were panting, crying, and leaking from their four inch cocks. Steve was their only medicine to their pain.

They lit up when they heard the door open and close. They looked up seeing the captain america. They stumbled up and ran to him.

"Steve!" They both said and jumped on him. "What's wrong?" Steve asked, he analyzed their faces and their boners. They really need AND want him. Steve gave them a gentle smile. "I have you two, go to the bedroom and strip for me." He ordered and Tony and Bucky ran like siblings racing to get to the shower first. They took off their clothes and threw them at the corner of the room.

Steve walked in and stared at their beautiful bodies, but stopped when he heard Bucky's cries. "Steve, please..." He sobbed. Steve nodded and undo his uniform. He took off his boxers showing his long, thick, two balls, and two dicks. 

Without even saying anything, Tony and Bucky raced to him and put their mouths on the each of the cock. It was good because they didn't had to fight over who deep throats the cock most. 

Steve groaned and grabbed their brown hairs, tugging it. They both cried and moan at the pain.

"You two...feel so good~" Steve praised and thrusts his cocks into their faces, possibly face fucking them down their throats. They didn't gag because they gave Steve tons of blowjobs but they gag for him. Just for him. 

Steve didn't give a warning and burst out his thick creamy cum down their throats. They swallowed and some dripped. Steve pulled out his cocks and smirked at him. "Turn around and open for me, i wanna see your beautiful bodies~" Steve said. They turned around and opened up. Their holes were wet and dripping. Steve put one of his dick in Tony and the other in Bucky. 

The two moaned loudly at the biggest thing filling inside them. Steve thrusts wild, not giving a warning. The two choked on their spit from the thrusts, but at the same time, they enjoyed it. They loved all the roughness inside. Their balls slapped wildly, making them bob their heads and their bodies jump. 

Steve targeted their prostates and kept abusing that spot, probably till it bleeds. Tony screamed  and bucky moaned audibly. 

"I-i-im gonna cum!!!~" Bucky choked and streaks of cum swirled out of their cocks hitting their faces and bodies. Steve came inside him after the final thrust.

Steve pulled out seeing cum slip out of their holes. He was too tired to lick it up and laid down on the bed with his subs. 

They were already passed out and Steve closed his eyes, joining them.

what did i just write omg-