Thanksgiving (SneakPeek)

Marvel Cast including: Robert Downey Jr, Scarlett Johansson, Mark Ruffalo, Benedict CumberBatch, Tom Holland, Tom Hiddleston, Chris Hemsworth, Chris Evans, Chris Pratt, Brie Larson, Ryan Ryendols (probably didn't spell it right again, lmao) Jake Gyenhaal, Sebastian Stan, Gwyneth Paltrow, Elizabeth Olsen, Paul Rudd, Tessa Thompson, Jermey Renner, And Anthony Mackie.

This is a sneak peek! So the full version will come out on Thanksgiving!
__________________________________________

Ah, thanksgiving, family, friends, and food. The marvel cast were getting ready for their families and partners.

"How's the turkey coming Robert?" Asked Scarlett Johansson.

"Needs another hour to cook." Robert answered.

"Awesome, I get to taste test all the pies." Tom Holland smiles.

"Don't eat too much of them. Tobey and Andrew would like some too." Of course the marvel cast included Tobey and Andrew. They did a good job playing Spider-Man and Peter Parker. They even invited Tom Hardy, the guy who played Eddie Brock and Venom.

Just then, something fell from the shelf which was a foam football that Chris Hemsworth put up. Then, it rolled on the floor and into the kitchen.

Two people came through the door. It was Chris Evans and Sebastian Stan. "It fucking took forever to get these sides-

Sebastian slipped on the football, "Ahh!" He yelled and dropped the sides. Chris Hemsworth catches him in a hurry. 

The foam football was now in the air and knocked down the plates, Cups, and food. "HOLY SHIT!" Robert screamed as the fryer or something in the turkey fell on the floor causing a fire.

Jermey renner yelled and grabbed a blanket to stop the smoke alarm while Brie Larson grabbed a fire extinguisher and put it on the fire. Everyone coughed.

Everything was destroyed, everything was so perfect but it got wrecked.

From a fucking football.