Christmas tree (SupremeFamily)

-December 15th-
______________________________________________________________________________

Peter was very excited, why? Because they were gonna get a Christmas tree. He was bouncing up and down, smiling like a dork. He looked out the car window and saw snow, street Christmas lights, and other beautiful things. As Tony parked into the lot where they could find trees. The supreme family got out of the car and Tony got his axe and locked the car. They walked down.

"I wanna find the perfect Christmas tree!" Peter said happily.

Stephen and Tony chuckled at Peter's excitement and kept walking. They were holding hands and smiling.

"There it is!" Peter pointed. It was a tree. Not just any tree. The perfect tree.

"You sure this is what you want, kid?" Tony asked. Peter nodded happily.

Tony swung the axe, after swinging it a couple times..

THUD!!

The supreme family picked up the tree and shook it to get some off the snow and carried it to the car. Tony tied it down on top and they went home.

It was kinda hard to put the tree in the tower, but they got it.

Some leaves were on the floor and Tony set it down.

Now time for the best part: Decorating.

Stephen got the box full of decorations and set them down.

First, there was these itchy fluffy things (I forgot what they're called) and Tony wrapped it around the gold and sliver one.

Next, the lights. It was kinda hard, but to make it more fun: Peter making tony chase him while putting on the lights making Stephen laugh. They didn't turn on the lights just yet.

Then, the ornaments. Stephen didn't really trust tony with them, cause he likes to drop stuff, so he gave tony the plastic ornaments.

"You still don't trust me, Steph?" Tony pouted.

"Nope." Stephen chuckled.

Tony smiled. Peter saw a mistletoe and grabbed it and put it underneath Tony and Stephen.

They both looked and blushed. Tony grabbed Stephen and kissed him passionately. Lips syncing. Tony pulled away. "Damn, your lips taste like cherries." Tony licked his lips. Stephen laughed. "I know."

After putting up the ornaments, the last one is the star. Peter smiled. "Can we put the arc reactor on top as the star?!" He begged. Tony smiled and got the arc reactor and put it on top.

"Now, let's see the lights." He turned off the lights and the Christmas tree looked amazing.

"So cool!" Peter's eyes twinkled.

"And..I wanna show you outside.." Tony smiles and gently grabbed Stephen's hand and kissed it and took him and Peter outside.

Outside we're full of beautiful lights and other Christmas decorations.

"Oh, tony, it looks beautiful!" Stephen smiled. Tony got down on one knee.

"Tony?" Stephen questioned.

Tony smiled. "Stephen, will you marry me?" He asked.

Stephen's eyes filled up with tears. "Yes!!"

Tony got up and put the ring on Stephen's finger. "It looks so beautiful.." Stephen adored.

"Yay!" Peter smiles.

They all hugged.

"Let's go inside and have some hot chocolate, it's getting cold.." Stephen said.

Tony and Peter laughed.