Childhood

Strange opened his eyes.

My Earliest memories..

I remember...hospitals, doctors, examination.

I was...broken..the doctors we're trying to fix me.

No emotions.

My parents would try to explain what was wrong with me. They tried to explain what made me different from other people, I didn't understand.

Others were different, filled with color and light, but for strange, only black and white.

I heard the doctors admit that they wouldn't be able to fix me. They said I would never be a normal person.

Or live a normal life.

As I grew older, I came to understand what was wrong with me.

I seen children..happy..sad..or angry..

I felt nothing.

Strange's heart was empty as a hole.

My dad wanted to help, my mom wanted to wait for the right moment, she told me..she was like me. she kept telling me.

"You'll find someone who will light up your world."

But my father didn't believe it. He tried spoiling me with toys, hoping to get an emotion from me. But..it didn't work.

Strange started to..pretend.

I got bullied, because I wasn't "Normal" they would shove me, push me, say words. But, I didn't feel it.

If I wanted to be like others, I pretended every hour to be normal. my dad cheered and said we were a happy family again, but he knew it was all fake.

The bullying stopped, I pretended to be friends with people, I pretended to have hobbies, I pretended to care. But, it's all fake.

You can see him smiling and laughing, but inside, only dark clouds and rain poured.

I grew older, I wanted to be normal. Not empty. I tried to do something..that would cause..guilt, shame, regret.

Strange saw a cat.

I wanted to feel something..

He picked it up.

But..

He threw it.

Nothing worked.

Blood was on his hands. He felt nothing. No tears.

My mother's advice was always the same, not changed a single bit. "One day you'll meet someone who will light your world."

I needed that person, I needed to feel complete, not in a dark shady world.

Then..one day.

(Also this is a Highschool Au, so yeah :/)
Stephen walked down the hall, when he got bumped and fell on the floor. He saw a hand that was reaching to help him up.

He looked up.

Tony Stark, he had a worried expression on his face.

Strange hesitated, but took his hand. The guy walked away.

Strange felt something..for the first time of his life.

When that guy dropped his bitten apple in the garbage, it bounced and fell on the floor.

Strange grabbed it, feeling the teeth marks.

He took a photo of him in the hallway.

I found him...

I must not loose him..

I must make him mine.

I must not let anyone take him.

That guy was the only answer and completion Stephen was looking for.

I need him.

I don't care what I have to do.

I don't care who I have to hurt.

I don't care who's blood I have to spill.

He is everything.

My answer.

My prime.

Nothing else matters.

No one else matters.

He. Will. Be. Mine.

He doesn't have a choice.