Surprise (Brutasha)

Requested by: crycandy1234

these two are cute, but i never wrote about them. lets give it a try)

WARNING: SMUT

______________________________________________________

Today was Bruce and Natasha's anniversary, they have been together for a couple months, Natasha decided to give her husband a surprise when he's done with working with Tony. 

As Bruce walked in their room, Natasha was in a lingerie, wrapped with expensive silks. Bruce blushed brightly, an erection popped out of his science coat and blood trickling down his nose.

"Happy Anniversary, Brucie~" She purred, she then saw that Bruce was holding a teddy bear and roses. "Are those for me?" She asked. Bruce nodded, shyly. "Y-yeah, i never forgot our anniversary..." He said. She smiled, seeing Bruce's soft side. 

She got up and went and tugged on his coat and they fell on the bed, with Bruce on top of her. Their lips were close, and they kissed.

It was sweet and passionate, then it turned to Rough and Needy. Bruce pulled away and kissed her neck, Natasha taught Bruce a lot about sex, so he knew what to do. Natasha moaned as she felt nibbles and sucks on her sensitiveness neck. Bruce gave her hickies, he pulled away and slipped their clothes off. Bruce was kinda chubby but Natasha would always be there and love him, no matter what.

He slipped off his boxers, and surprisingly, Bruce had an impressive size, but would think it would not be big enough like with Tony and Strange. 

Natasha grabbed his cock and took it in her mouth and began to suck. Bruce gasped feeling her warm mouth coat his cock. 

"A-ah~" He said and gently grabbed her blonde hair and carefully shoved her head down so he wouldn't hurt her. Natasha gagged but loved it. She shoved it down more, she swirled her tongue. 

Then, Bruce felt a burning feeling under his stomach, he couldn't warn her so he released his male tears.

Natasha swallowed the milk, feeling the smooth but bittersweet flavor. Bruce panted and Natasha stood up and got a condom and lube from the dresser, She handed them to bruce and got on all fours on the bed. Bruce lubed his four fingers and brought them near Natasha's small and red pinky hole. He put one finger in, earning a pleasure but Painful moan from Natasha. He stopped to let her have a good time. Natasha gave him a nod and Bruce thrust his fingers.

Then the second finger.

And the third finger.

And finally, the fourth finger.

Natasha's hole was now wet and stretched, Bruce slipped on the condom and slid in, Feeling the wet and heat.

"Oh..." She moaned and drooled. "Deeper!!~" Bruce accepted her request and put all of his inches in, Natasha moaned at the feeling. 

Bruce started to thrust and thrust, making their bodies sweaty and slapped through the room. Bruce decided to tease her and rubbed her clitoris. "A-Ah!~" Natasha yelled. Bruce rubbed more, Without a warning, Natasha squirted all over, staining on the bed and Bruce came in the condom and sighed.

They put new sheets and put new clothes on and laid on the bed, cuddling and interlocking their fingers.

"Love you, Nat..."

"Love you too, Bruce, Happy Anniversary."