Vibrator (Stephen x Steve)

Favorite Crackship. Let's get right in)
Requested by: Capsicle38
_______________________
Stephen rubbed his legs when the vibrator vibrated. He had been a bad boy.

Flashback
Stephen moaned as he put five fingers inside him, Steve wasn't home but he was horny.
He kept moaning and came on the sheets. He turned and saw Steve, with an angry dominant look.

"Steve-

Flashback end.

"Strange, are you alright?" Wong said to him. Stephen looked and nodded. "Yep, totally fi-Ah!-~" Stephen moaned as the vibrator vibrated in him. "I-I'm fine!!" He ran to his room and slammed the door and groaned. So embarrassing.

He texted Steve.

Stephen: thanks for embarrassing me, asshole

Steve: whoops :)

Stephen: when can I have this off?

Steve: tonight at my apartment

Stephen groaned but complied. Throughout the day was mortifying for him. In a battle, Steve activates the vibrator making Strange weak while fighting. Giving him a black eye. Then, in a sorcerers meeting, Strange accidentally let out loud moans from the vibrator, after they, he had to listen to a two hour lecture from Wong.

Thanks, Steve Rogers.

That night, Stephen opened a portal to Steve's apartment, he couldn't wait to get it off and have the large dick in there.

He knocked on the door, and the person who answered it was Steve.

"Steve-

Strange was pulled inside the apartment, Steve shut the door and leaned down, kissing him and then making out. They made out for five minutes and parted away, panting.

Steve leaned in and kissed his neck. He wanted to tease first since he hasn't seen Stephen all day.

Stephen groaned but limped in his arms when Steve sucked on his neck, creating some hickies.

"Ahhh~" The wizard moaned, he was brought in the room and pushed down on the bed. Steve pulled his pants down seeing the Blue and red plug.

"That's a good boy~" Steve smirked. Stephen smiled to himself since he got praised.

Steve grabbed the plug, twisting and playing with it and pulled it out. A string of wet slit came along.

Steve trailed the wet and slimy slit and examined it on his fingers. "So bad~" he chuckled and squished his slit fingers together, rubbing it.

Stephen moaned, he want Steve's dick and wants it now.

"Steve, please~" Stephen moaned.

Steve looked at his hole, red and stretched from the other night and smirked. He didn't grab lube or a condom.

He struck himself in, earning a cry from Stephen.

Steve didn't stop and thrust.

"Oh!~ oh!~ Steve!!~" Stephen Let out moans and pants. Steve smirked, seeing him all weak under him.

"So weak, are you? Can't even keep your slutty mouth shut, bitch~" Steve grabbed his cock and roughly stroked it.

Stephen teared up and the tears went down his fade.

Smell of lousy sex filled in the room, skin slapping, moans and groans that could be heard by Steve's neighbors but he didn't care.

Stephen's eyes widen when he felt something splash in his ass.

He came in me.

Stephen felt like he was gonna cum as well, Steve saw the look on his face and chuckled. "You can cum~"

Stephen moaned loudly and strings of white liquid came out of his pee hole. Spraying everywhere on the sheets.

Steve smiles and deliciously licked Stephen's tears and his cum.

He changed the bedsheets and when he did that, he saw Stephen already passed out.

He smiled and cuddled next to him. He kissed the back of his neck, wrapping his arms around him, and joined him in his sleep.