Seriel Killer 2

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!
ScaryTober Day: 31
WE DID IT! WE FINISHED SCARYTOBER! NOW ON TO NOVEMBER!!
_________________________________________

They luckily made it to space. Time for the next group on the list.

Peter Quill

Gamora

Rocket Racoon

Mantis

Groot

Drax

Nebula

What stupid names.. he thought and walked in the shIp without them noticing holding onto the Golden dried bloody scissors.

Peter Quill was in his room listening to music. Stephen could see that he was dancing to some 80s music. He walked into quills room and covered his mouth and SLICE.

Geez that was quick. He hid the body. Next is Gamora. Oh there she was. Green and working. Gamora turned around to saw Stephen.

"Can I help you? Are you one of Peters stupid friends?" She said.

Stephen threw the knife to her head causing to her to scream but Stephen hushed her with his mouth so the others couldn't hear her. He stabbed her multiple times and getting blood all over himself.

He walked away. Who's next?

Rocket Raccoon.

Hm, he just found a raccoon. Oh well. He sliced the tail off. Rocket screamed. "GROOT-

Stephen shut him up. "You ugly raccoon." He sliced off his guts and stomped him.

Stephen found himself tied up with branches.

So this is groot? This weird looking tree? Stephen growled and broke free and saw Groot with a shocked look. He sliced the branches and saw a bucket.

ACID

Oh this'll definitely hurt, I love it. He grabbed the acid and dumped it on groot, only to find him screaming and groaning in pain.

A lady with blue metal or sum shit ran in. "GROOT! WHAT THE HELL- WHO ARE YOU?!" She yelled and grabbed her laser.

"God, you and the guardians are horrible at weapons." He huffed and sliced his scissors through the bottom of the ship.

"NO!"

"Hm, that works." He said and grabbed a mini Ninja spear and kicked Nebula.

Nebula tried to get up but instead he threw the spear at her hand and then the other hand. He walked to Nebula and used his foot and stepped on her face. Creating a hole and another one on her stomach. He put his foot out making gurgling noises and walked away.

"YOURE NOT GOING ANYWHERE!!" Two voice screams were heard. He looked behind him.

Mantis

And

Drax.

It'll be so easy. He thought.

"Alright, I surrender." He said and put his hands up dropping the bloody scissors.

Drax walked up to him. Stephen saw the knifes and grabbed it from him and stabbed Drax.

"AHHH!"

"DRAX!"

He used Drax's knife and sliced his head open.

Mantis ran to Stephen to make him fall asleep and Stephen tripped her. He grabbed Mantis arms and ripped them off and opened her mouth all the way opened making her neck, head, and mouth bleed. He licked Drax's blood off the knife and stabbed her tongue with Drax's knife.

Uh oh. The ship is going down. Gotta go! He thought and got out of space and made it back to earth.

"Did you do it?" Mordo asked.

Stephen looked at him. He was bloodied. And the golden knife was still bloody. "You know, I'm tired being bossed around. This is my turn." Stephen smirked and stabbed Mordo. It was dark. Nobody could see what was going on. He sliced Mordo up.

He looked the scissors. The whole thing was covered in blood. He licked it and slurped it.

Oh how this is fun.