Thruce (ABO)

Requested by: stonydads
~
Bruce sighed as he worked in his lab. He heard about heats. He noticed he was an omega but who was his alpha? Tony? No, he has Stephen. Steve? No, he has Scott. Bruce shook his head and kept working, but overthink again.

Will it hurt? How will I feel? Will I bleed? What if the hulk comes out?

Bruce played some calm music to stop overthinking. He then felt a tingly feeling, then it started to burn. He whimpered and fanned himself.

Thor walked in the lab, holding something for bruce that Tony's lazy ass told him to give.

"Banner? Are you here? wh-

The scent filled his nose and his eyes widen. Bruce was an omega? He went to the scientist who was weeping and rubbing himself. He was sweating from the heat.

"Banner?" Thor placed his hand on his shoulder. Bruce gasped and turned around and sighed in relief when he saw Thor, but his eyes widen when he found out thor was an alpha. "Bruce? do you need help?" Thor asked getting closer to his face. Bruce wanted this pain to go away, so he nodded. Thor grabbed his chin to make him look at him.

"Use your words." The god demanded.

Bruce gulped and nodded. "Yes, I need your help.," he said.

Thor nodded and picked him up, Bruce wrapped his legs around his waist. They gazed for a second and then kissed, which lead to a make-out session.

Tounges tangled, it was a pleasure for them. they made wet sounds, and Thor carried Bruce to his room while they were still making out.

When they walked in the room, thor gently put bruce on the bed and pulled away with a string of saliva connecting. Thor leaned down and kissed his neck. Bruce squeaked but then hummed. He gasped when Thor gently glided his teeth down his deck. He started to suck like a vampire. He moaned when he created dark purple spots on his neck, but cried as he was still in his heat.

"Thor, please~" Bruce begged. Thor nodded and unbuttoned Bruce's shirt.

Bruce was self conscious, he was trying to be like the other male avengers. Having abs and muscles. He was a bit chubby, but in Thor's eyes. He looked beautiful and magnificent.

"You're beautiful and always." Thor comforted him. Bruce smiles and he kissed him as Thor undressed.

Bruce blindly grabbed the condom and lube as he and Thor were kissing. They pulled away and sighed.
"Never did this with a guy, so he gentle and don't rip me half." Bruce said. Thor nodded, he's a gentleman.

Bruce got on his hands and knees. He gasped when a few inches go in. "You okay?" Thor whispered. Bruce nodded. They stood there for a minute and half until Bruce gave him a nod. Thor started thrusting, but also stroking Bruce's cock to soothe him.

It was pain and pleasure for Bruce. He didn't expect Thor to be so gentle. He though alphas were aggressive.

Bruce gasped when he hit the sweet spot. Bingo Thor said in his mind and started to go in that spot. Bruce wasn't in pain anymore. He was loving this. He felt a pool heating in him. When Thor gave the last thrust. Bruce came. Thor came in the condom. He pulled out, Dispose the condom, cleaned the sheets, dressed him and Bruce up, and cuddled on the bed.

"Thank you, Thor..." Bruce whispered.

"You're welcome, say, maybe later, we could go out?" Thor asked.

"When I wake up, yes." Bruce smiles and fell asleep. Thor sighed happily and also fell asleep.