One Please (Morgan Stark and Tony Stark)

ScaryTober Day 16: Morgan And Tony
Probably gonna order a watch today since I can't keep in track of TIME.
__________________________________________________________________________________

Morgan Stark was playing outside. Her father was in the kitchen cooking dinner. She heard a truck and looked and it was an ice cream truck. She smiled and ran to it happily. An old man looked down at her and saw her beaming smile. "One Finger." Said the old man. Morgan ran inside quickly and went to her dad and looked at him with pleading eyes.

Tony smiled down at his daughter. Morgan took her bow out and wrapped it around Tony's third finger. Tony accepted and brought the knife to his finger.

He slowly cut his finger.

He showed no emotion.

Blood started spilling out of his fingers and onto the cutting board.

CHOMP

Came from his finger. Some specks of blood splatter on Morgan's Face. His finger was gone and bleeding out. Tony still showed no emotion. Morgan took the finger and ran outside. She didn't bother to clean up the blood on her face.

The ice cream truck was still there and waiting. It would be rude to leave while waiting for payment, right?

She walked to it and stood on her tippy toes and placed Tony's Finger in front of him.

He took it and looked at it with his old eyes. This is perfect. He opened a jar with all the other fingers in there and placed it in. He grabbed a ice cream and gave it to Morgan. Morgan took it. She turned around to leave and lick it.

She looked back and the truck was gone.

She didn't mind.

She has her ice cream.

She licked it and smiled.