What more pain am i occuring? (Ironstrange)

Requested by: Nandeni_SSTS
They describe the request really well. :))
(This is after civil war)

Blast!! I can't feel anything, I can't breathe, help me!

Tony gasped as he shot up from the nightmare. Everything was going hell. Heartbreak with pepper, nightmares from the civil war, nobody there for him.

What more pain do I need?!!! Tony's mind screamed as he sobbed. Next to him was empty, it needed to be filled with someone. Someone who can light up his world and take him away from the pain.

Stephen Strange had noticed, he wasn't really much of a therapist but he'll do everything he can to make tony feel better.

When Tony was sad one day, Stephen decided to take him out on a walk and got ice cream.

When they got their ice cream and tony licked it. He felt something inside, was it the ice cream or Stephen?

Tony was getting better, it was like he was under a dark cloud and Stephen as Zeus took that cloud away! How could he pay him for helping him with his PsTd?

Maybe a date! Tony smiled. Tony was the professional at hitting on, but this time it was a guy and Stephen wasn't like those other people. Tony took a deep breath and touched his shoulder to get his attention.

"Hey, uh, Stephen?" He said. Stephen looked at him. "Yes, Tony?" Tony blushed and scratched the back of his neck. "Um, since you helped me so much, I want to pay you back with a date." Stark fiddled with his fingers. Stephen blushed by surprise. No one really asked him to a date. "Um, okay, what time?" Stephen asked. "Uh..7:30 pm." Tony made up a time. Stephen smiled. "I'll go." He winked and went back to his book. Tony squealed quietly and breakdanced to his room, causing Steve Rogers to give a stink eye.

Now it was 7:15 pm and tony was getting ready, of course it wasn't too late. He did his hair, he made sure no hairs and wrinkles were on the suit, until someone knocked and came in. Steve Rogers.

"What do you want, Rogers?" Tony rolled his eyes as he fixed his tie.

"Where are you going?"

"On a date."

"With who?"

"Mind your business."

Tony was cut back when Steve has pinned him to the wall and bit and kissed his neck. Tony whimpered and tried to push him away but the super solider had a good grip, he made nasty hickies. Tony sobbed and a RAM! Came through the door seeing an enraged Stephen Strange.

"GET. YOUR. HANDS. OFF. OF. HIM." He ordered.

"Oh? And what are you gonna do about it, Mister Strange?" Steve teased and did the 'na nana boo boo' at him.

That made Stephen angry and his cloak choked the super solider, making it throw him around causing some blood, like when the hulk smashed Loki.

The cloak hit him on the wall and smashed him on the ground, one more time.

Steve stood there, frozen, coughed, and wheezed. Stephen was surprised by a tight hug coming from tony, who was sobbing.

"Hey hey, it's okay...." Stephen rubbed his back. Stephen whispered sweet nothings in the mans ear.

Instead of going on the date, they decided to stay in, have some shawarma and watch movies.

In bed, Tony looked on the other side and saw a sleeping Stephen Strange. He smiled. He found his other half. He cuddled him and kissed his cheek.

"I love you.."