Bakery (Stony)

Requested by: Capsicle38

This is probably gonna be short and bad like a cheap porno :\

Warning: Smut

__________________________________________________

Tony Stark and Steve Rogers worked at a Bakery, The two were together and served cakes, muffins, and cookies. 

Steve would also get a little touchy with Tony, like grabbing his ass or touching his dick at work, but tony didn't mind, cause he would do the same as well.

Until Tony, took it a little bit too far and made Steve had an erection for the whole day. Tony is so in trouble... Steve growled to himself.

When it was closing time, Steve took Tony to the storage room and pinned him to the wall. Tony smirked, knowing what was gonna happen.

"You almost got me in trouble for having a boner." Steve growled at him. 

"Oops." All that Tony said. They both kissed hungrily, loving the sweet taste of their tongues. Steve won dominance and shoved his tongue down Tony's throat. Tony's moans were muffled. 

As Steve kissed his neck, Tony took their clothes off. Steve made hickies all around his neck, while Tony played with his dick and stroking it. 

Steve groaned as he shoved Tony down his knees and forced his cock into his mouth. Tony took it gladly and sucked it all and gulping it down. Steve tugged on his hair earning painful but pleasurable moans from Tony.

"God, you're doing so good, Tony~" Steve praised him. 

When Steve came in his mouth, Tony swallowed the whole thing with one gulp.'

Tony got up and Steve picked him up, Tony put his legs on his shoulders revealing his hole with brown hairs around it. 

Steve put in his wet cock as lube and struck it in him. Tony moaned softly, feeling so full of his cock. Steve started to push his cock in and pulled his cock out.

As Steve went faster, their silly balls started to slap and echo in the storage room.

"Oh, OH!~" Tony moaned as Steve found his prostate and abused it. "Right there, Stevie!~" Tony yelled.

Their orgasms started to burn and burst out of their cocks, leaving tony's hole a mess and kinda a struggle to clean up. They panted and kissed hungrily.

_____________________________________________________________

The next day, tony was wearing a scarf around his neck to hide his hickies. He was a blushing mess and  Steve smirked at him.

"Who's the embarrassed one, now?"

"Oh, shut up, Stove."