What is home? (Ant-America)

Requested by: colorfulpersonality
Course we've been Roleplaying this billion of times and we enjoy it, so, they asked me to make a shot out of it. So here you go.
________________________________________________

What is home? Scott Lang wondered. He was homeless since the age of five. He just sat in the alleyway. It was uncomfortable to sleep, He steals to get food but he got caught one time, He also have been beaten by a group of thugs, and he ended up in the hospital.

Back to square one, on the streets. It was cold and snowy. He shivered, his clothes were thin, so he wasn't warm enough.

Scott felt someone grab his shirt and lift him up. He gasped and it was possibly a thug. The thug whistles and more thugs came in.

Oh no.. Scott mentally said. The first thug punched him on the ground, the second thug lit his cigarette and put it on his arm. Scott screamed in pain. The third thug kicked him in the face, earning blood and bruises. Blood spilled out onto the snow, staining it. Scott cried when the fourth thug stabbed his leg.

They laughed and walked away. Scott couldn't move, he was shaking and whimpering. The knife was still in his leg so it was hard to stand up. Tears spilled out onto the snow as blood did the same from his leg.

"Oh, god!!! Are you okay?!!" Someone said and ran up to him. Scott weakly looked up, seeing a guy, blonde hair and blue baby eyes. Scott's eyes started to get heavy, and he passed out.

________________

Scott woke up on a bed, he gasped and sat up, looking around. Where was he?

"Umm...who's pajamas are these?!" He called out. No answer. He got up and went downstairs, seeing the same guy, cooking.

"Oh, you're up." Steve smiles. "Who the hell are you?" Scott said, a little scared cause he thought that stranger might hurt him.

"The names Steve Rogers, what about you?" He asked putting the cooked bacon on the plate. "Scott...what the hell happened?"

"Well, Scott, I found you on the alleyway all bloody and bruised, you passed out, I brought you home, and treated your wounds." He pointed at the bandage on Scott's leg where he was stabbed. Scott looked. "Huh.."

Steve nodded and threw an ice pack at him, Scott catches it and put it on his bruise. "Breakfast is ready." He said and put the plate down. Scott sat down at the table and ate. He hadn't ate so long, he didn't even know what food tasted like, ever since he stopped stealing, the smell, the taste. He sighed.

"So..Scott, What were you doing out there in the streets..?" Steve asked. Scott stopped eating and sighed. "My parents threw me away at the age of five and ran away. I remember being thrown into a dumpster." Scott said. Steve felt heartbroken, he found Scott kinda cute and wanted to make him feel better. "Well, you can stay with me." Steve said. Scott's eyes widen and looked at him, "I-i don't know, i don't want to be a burden in your life, i-

"Scott, you're no burden, it's okay..." Steve said. Scott nodded and smiled. "Thank you..."

~~~~

Living with Steve has been great, Steve wasn't lonely anymore since his best friend Bucky was on a honeymoon with his husband, Sam. Scott was funny, adorable, and kind. Steve had feelings for him, but how did Scott feel about him?

Christmas was coming and the two males were at the mall. Scott never knew a lot about Christmas, so Steve helped him out.

"And those are candy canes." Steve licked the candy sample that someone gave him, Scott hummed at the minty taste. Scott looked around the stores and saw some music dolls in a jar with doll ballerinas spinning to the music. He picked it up in awe. "So pretty..." He looked at the price tag and sighed. "But too much..." He put it down and continued with Steve. Steve looked at the musical box.

"Hm..."

~~~~~

Steve walked in and saw his best friend on the couch with his husband. Bucky looked, "Oh, hey Steve." Bucky smiled. Steve smiled as he got up and they hugged for a minute and pulled away. Steve looked at Scott, "Scott, this is my best friend, Bucky, and this is his husband, Sam." They waved.

Then they were decorating the house with Christmas decorations. Steve and Scott were doing the tree while Sam was making Christmas cookies. Bucky smirked in his mind and grabbed a mistletoe and pin it on top of Steve and Scott, and walked away like nothing happened.

"Steve, what's that?" Scott pointed at the ceiling, Steve looked up and he blushed crimson. He looked back down at Scott. "Oh, it's a mistletoe. it's where two people kiss under it." he rubbed the back of his neck, shyly. "Oh, can we do it?" Scott asked. Steve's eyes widen. "S-sure..." He pressed his lips against Scott's and Scott gladly kissed back. His lips tasted like peppermint, probably from the chap stick Sam gave him. They kissed more and Scott wrapped his arms around his neck, while Steve wrapped his arms around his waist, until Scott absent-mildly slipped his tongue in his mouth.

"Yo, Tic-Tacs!! Cookies are done!" Sam yelled out at the kissing duo. Steve and Scott pulled away blushing.

~~~~~~~~~~

The four of them were on the couch, having the cookies and hot chocolate while watching The polar express (Cause you know that movie was fire while you were in 5th grade having hot chocolate)

But Steve wasn't paying attention to the movie, he was deep in his thoughts. Was the kiss good? Did Scott enjoyed it? Did it add up our relationship? Steve sighed, until he felt something weigh his shoulder and it was Scott, cuddling him, and asleep. Steve smiled and kissed his head, drifting off to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~
Christmas Day, the best day. The four of them were already downstairs and opening their presents. Bucky was cuddling Sam. Steve grabbed a present and handed it to Scott. Scott gently took it and opened it. He gasped softly.

It was the spinning ballerina musical box. "But...it was expensive.." Scott looked at Steve. The blonde chuckled. "Well, that didn't stop me." He smiled. Scott turned the key that was on the box. The music played and The ballerina spin. Scott kissed Steve passionately. Steve kissed back. They pulled away and looked in each others eyes.

"I love you, Steve..." Scott whispered. "I love you, too, Scott..." Steve whispered back.

That night, Scott glanced at the spinning ballerinas and sighed happily.

This was Home.