Merry Christmas you filthy animals! (Full version)

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

Have a happy holiday, And to those who don't really celebrate it, hope you have a good day!

Hope you enjoyed your gifts you got this year!! :)
_______________________________________________

After Christmas shopping, Tony Stark held the bags and some were quite heavy. Maybe the team will like these gifts this year.

Two men saw him and smirked and walked. "Well isn't it the great Tony Stark!" One man said. Tony looked at them and gasped. He heard about these men. They were in jail for robbing a house last year and now they're back? Oh, boy..

"Well, what do you want?" Tony spat. One of the men winced. "Tony Stark has a bad attitude.." the bearded guy said. Tony rolled his eyes. "I'm tired from all of this Christmas shopping." He groaned. "Well.." The squinty eye man placed his hand on Tony's shoulder. Tony forced his arm to let go, but instead..

He was stuck.

Tony whimpered and tried to pull him off. "Let go!!" He yelled. Tony had the idea and spit on the man's hand and pulled away. "Ow!" The bearded man said. Tony ran away with the bags. The men growled.

"Let's get him..."

______________________________________________

Tony ran and ran away. He didn't go to the tower, but instead, he had the perfect place to get the trap.

He ran inside his cabin that he had. Happy was there. "Tony—what are you-

"No time! Put these gifts away, don't look into them and help me!" Tony yelled. Happy was confused but took the gifts and placed them in the bedroom.

He walked back to tony, who was doing inventions or traps.

"Tony, What the hell is going on?!" Happy yelled in confusion.

"There's guys coming for me!" Tony said.

Happy groaned. "What did you do, now?"

"Nothing, they were just bad guys who robbed houses..I hope they don't rob stores next."

Tony gasped quietly. "Stores..."

"Duncan's toy shop!!" Tony yelled.

"Duncan what?" Happy said.

Tony looked at him. "Happy, don't touch these traps and went I sent you the text. HIDE!" Tony said and ran out.

Happy was confused, but listened.

______________________________________________

As it was winter and snowy, Marv and Harry sneaked into the toy shop as plan and shoved the money into the duffel bag.

"Oh, we're gonna be rich, Harry!" Marv exclaimed.

"Shut up, Marv! You'll get us caught!" Harry growled.

Tony saw them, instead of calling for his Ironman suit, he'll just have to do this with his bare hands.

He knocked on the window.

They both looked. "Stark?!"

Tony smiled. "Smile!!" He got his camera out and took the picture.

"You idiot, he took a picture of us!!" Harry growled. "Did I look good?" Marv asked.

Tony grabbed a brick and slipped a note into it. "Sorry Duncan." He said and three the brick into the window breaking it.

"That mother—