Help me (Irondad and Spiderson)

ScaryTober day 11: Irondad and Spiderson
_____________________________________________________________________________________________

Tony Stark was driving down to find his way home. He had just came back from the grocery store and the bags were in the trunk. He was tired. He knew he should've gotten groceries earlier than in the dark past midnight. He stopped the car to catch a breath but he jumped when someone had ran up to his window and pound on it. He was screaming and crying. He was covered in blood. It looked like a 17 year old.

"HELP ME!!" The boy screamed. Tony heard of these things before. Like, he didn't trust hitch hikers so he didn't do anything. The boy was begging and pleading for him to open the door. He looked behind him and saw a man ripping a 17 year old girls throat out.

"MJ!!!" The boy screamed. The man in the mask started walking toward them. Tony shook his head and opened the door for the boy. The kid got in quickly and locked the door but a hand bursted in the window breaking it trying to grab them. Tony took out his survival knife and stabbed its arm. The masked man pulled his arm away and Tony speeded off. "Javaris ! When we get home, lock the doors IMMEDIATELY!" He yelled.

"Yes sir." Javaris replied. They quickly made it back to the tower and Tony took the kid and the groceries inside (can't forget about the groceries :)) Javaris had locked all the doors and windows. He sat the boy on the couch. Tony's grabbed a first aid and looked at him. He had wounds and a broken leg. He quickly started to fix them. He's not that good of a doctor but it's the best he could do. "What's your name, kid?" Tony asked. "P-Peter Parker.." the boy answered. Tony nodded. "What happened?" He asked. "M-me and my friends were trying to find our way home a-and...this man killed my friend Ned and Mj.." he said shaking. Tony sat next to him. "I-I know you, you're tony stark right?" The boy asked. Tony nodded. "I-I was always a fan of you.." he smiled weakly. Tony smiled and sighed. "You..saved me..how can I repay you?" He asked. Tony shook his head. "You don't have to give me anything. The good thing is that you're alive.." Tony comfort him. They both hugged. Tony was now responsible for this kid. He was like a son. And will always be there for him.