Serial Killer (Avengers)

ScaryTober day 12: Avengers
(Shit I'm late AGAIN)
____________________________________________________________________________________________

It was a dark quiet night. Rainy. In the avengers tower. He looked at his list.

Tony Stark

Natasha Romanoff

Thor Odinson

Bruce Banner

Steve Rogers

Hawkeye

Those were all his targets. He smirked softly and got his golden scissors ready.

In the avengers tower, the team was chatting, laughing at stupid jokes, etc.

They started to hear some tapping sounds. They all went quiet. "Did someone left the oven on?" Tony asked.

"We weren't even cooking or baking anything.." Natasha told him.

"Friday is someone in the house?" Tony asked.

No answer.

"Friday? Javris?" He called out.

Still no answer.

"I'll go check." Steve said and got up and walked to Tony's workshop.

He turned on the light and looked around. Tony's workshop was messy. He went to his inventions but he was suddenly grabbed. He tried to scream but he covered his mouth and slit his throat.

Steve fell onto the ground. He smirked and chuckled and dragged Steve's body somewhere else leaving a blood trail.

"Steve hasn't been back, it's been five minutes.." Tony said worried.

"I'll go check.." Bruce got up. "I'll come with you.." Thor said and held his hand. Bruce blushed and smiled and walked into the workshop. They looked around and Bruce saw the blood trail. He covered his mouth. "Oh my god.." he said softly. Thor was confused and followed Bruce's footsteps and saw..

Steve's body..

Cut up and twisted.

Bruce looked away and threw up. Thor was in tears. They heard footsteps walking towards them. They looked and he was holding golden scissors. They were spilled with blood.

They stood there. Is their mind messing with them? No, it's real.

He stabbed Bruce in the chest. Bruce screamed but he covered it with his hand.

He stabbed Thor. Thor tried to call for Mjloir but he cut of his hand. He also covered Thor's mouth. He slices them up and dragged their bodies away.

Tony, Natasha, and Clint were getting more worried. Is someone actually in the tower?

"Fuck this, we're all gonna look for them together." Tony got up. He was getting impatient.

Natasha and Clint nodded and also got up. The trio went into the workshop together. They gasped at what they saw.

Blood trails..

Slices...

Tapping sounds..

They all gagged at the smell. They couldn't believe at what they're seeing. Suddenly...

SLASH

Natasha's hand was chopped off.Her mouth was covered and got stabbed numerous times. "Oh my god!! NAT!" Clint yelled. Tony and Clint tried to run. But instead they were trapped.

Tony tried to break it down but couldn't. Tony looked at Clint. "We have to get the fuck out of here!!!" He yelled. Clint nodded and bashed on the door.

No luck.

Suddenly, Clint's throat was slit. Clint threw up blood and his bones were crushed and twisted.

Tony looked at him. He walked to Tony slowly. He whimpered. He put a knife at his throat. Tony looked up at him. "Y-you.." Tony let out. He laughed and stabbed tony ripping his guts out.

They were all gone. He licked the blood off the golden scissors. When he tried it for the first time. He didn't know what to feel..but now..

He walked out. He finished his task. He looked at the list.

Tony Stark

Natasha Romanoff

Bruce Banner

Thor Odinson

Hawkeye

Steve Rogers

He crossed all those names out and walked out smoothly. Mordo smirked at him. "You did it?" Mordo asked.

"Indeed.." he said.

"Who's our next target?"

"Guardians of the Galaxy."