I heard it too (SupremeFamily)

SupremeFamily= Stephen Strange, Tony Stark, and Peter Parker.
WARNING: Blood, Murder, Fucked up scenes, and a fucked up ending. You have been warned. There will not be a part 2)
_______________________________________________
"Peter!"
A Boy heard someone calling his own name from downstairs. Peter got up and made his way downstairs.

"Peter?"
Before he could even walk. Stephen and Tony grabbed him and pulled him into his room and Stephen blocked the door and tony said. "We heard it too.."
"PETER!" The voice screamed out more.
Peter teared up and Tony took him to the closet and hugged him and pulled away. "Stay here, and don't make a sound." Tony said and closed the closet before peter could speak. Peter watched them through the closet. Tony grabbed his phone and Stephen grabbed a dresser and pushed it to cover the door. He grunted and made it. Tony crouch down and was about to call 911. But the door broke. Tony and Stephen gasped and got down. The monster was hideous and Terrifying. "PETER!" The monster screamed. Before Stephen and Tony used their Powers, The monster grabbed Tony and Stephen and Ripped out their guts.

Some blood got on peter and he couldn't believe his own eyes. He just watched his two Dads get fucking slaughtered. "PETER!" The monster called out. Peter backed up and covered his mouth. He was hyperventilating and crying. "PETER!" The monster screamed and destroyed the things that were in the room. Peter kept quiet. The monster went away. Peter got out of the closet and went to his two dads. He was crying. They were dead. He was scared, hurt, and Sad. He loved them so much and he just watched them get slaughtered. Peter got a Glass in his hand from pressing his hand on it and he gasped and breathed heavily. "PETER!" The monster screamed and grabbed him. Peter gasped. The monster brought him into...a hug? Peter possibly knew that it was a trick somehow. He slapped the monster and fell onto the floor and look up at it. The monster grabbed him and dragged him. Peter screamed and grabbed onto the door. He felt one of his limbs ripped off and bleed. He screamed and couldn't hold onto the door anymore. He got pulled and let go of the door and got dragged downstairs.