Hot tub (IronStrange)

Warning: SMUT (again .-.)
Requested by: Wateeb
_____________________________________________________________________________________________

Stephen and Tony were a couple. Love/hate. They would get into Silly stupid arguments and apologize and cuddle each other and act like it never happened. Tony was planning on proposing to Stephen but nothing too corny. He had gotten a hot tub for them and it was just the two alone. Peter was with Aunt May. The avengers were with their families. (Or on a mission)

Tony had put a blindfold on his boyfriend so he couldn't see his surprise. He lead him to a room. "Where are you taking me?" Stephen asked. Tony hushed him. "It's a surprise." Tony told him. Stephen nodded and they make it to the room and Tony took Stephen's blindfold off. His eyes were closed. "You can open them now baby." Tony smiled. Stephen blushed at the name but opened his eyes. He was now shocked. It was a big hot tub, with flower pedals on it. "Oh tony! It's beautiful!" Stephen smiled. Tony smirked and whispered in his ear "and were alone~ we can skinny dip~" Stephen eyes widen and he blushed crimson. "I-I never skinny dipped.." Stephen admitted. "First time is for anything." Tony smiled. Stephen nodded. Both of the two males stripped and slowly got in the water and sighed relief. Stephen was shy. Tony sat next to him and kisses the wizard softly. The wizard kissed back. Tony placed his hands on Stephen's buttocks. Stephen blushed crimson and Their kiss started to get needy and hotter. Tony pulled away and kissed his neck. Stephen gasped and moaned. Tony made marks and lots of them. He finished marking his territory. Stephen smirked and pulled him into the water. Tony gasped but smirked and began to touch his boyfriend (sexually) in the water. The wizard moaned (which was mumbled in the water) They quickly put their heads up out of the water trying to catch their breath. They both finished catching their breath and kisses each other again. Their bodies rubbing eachother. Tony grabbed Stephen's cock and started jacking him off. Stephen moaned and laid his head on Tony's shoulder. He jerked him off faster. "D-Daddy! I'm gonna cum!~" Stephen moaned to him. He didn't care that he called him daddy instead of Tony. It was hot. Tony smirked and whispered: "Cum for me~" Stephen moaned loudly and came in the water. His eyes widen. "I-I ruined your hot tub.." Stephen said in guilt. Tony chuckled and shook his head. "I can replace it later sweetheart." Tony smiled. Stephen nodded and Tony added a finger inside Stephen. The wizard screamed and moaned loudly. Tony thrusted his finger and added another one. He did a scissor motion. His boyfriend was sweating, moaning, and drooling. Tony enjoyed it. He added one more finger causing Stephen to wince. Tony kisses his cheek, "it's okay sweetheart, Daddy is here.." he soothes him. Stephen nodded and got used to it. He began to get wet and his ass felt empty. Tony pulled his fingers out and smirked. "I can't wait to pound you all night~" Tony growled. Stephen just moaned from that. Tony shoved his dick into him and Stephen gasped and moaned. It was painful but he enjoyed it. Tony started thrusting into him in the water. "Oh baby~" Tony moaned and kept thrusting. Stephen moaned and kept drooling. Tony tugged on Stephen's hair and kept thrusting into him. Tony's balls slapped against Stephen's ass adding the pleasure. Stephen screamed when Tony had found his prostate. Tony smirked and kept aiming at that spot. Stephen screams and came in the water. Tony came inside him. Stephen smiled like an idiot and felt woozy but Tony was able to make him stay focused. The two males both got out of the water. Tony saw the box ring that he was supposed to give to Stephen. Now is the best time. He grabbed it and went to Stephen. "Stephen Strange.." He said. Stephen looked at him. "Yes?" He said a bit worried. "I've love you so much. You were always here and there when I'm in pain or tears. You may drive me crazy and we get into stupid arguments but we were able to get through it and give each other cuddles and kisses. So I just wanted to ask you this for a long time but now is the best time." He got on one knee. "Stephen Vincent Strange, will you make me the happiest man and marry me?" Tony asked and was nervous but hid it. Stephen's eyes widen and he smiled brightly and screamed: "YES!" Tony smiled and put the beautiful ring on his boyfriend's finger. Instead of calling him boyfriend. He was now his fiancé. Stephen hugged him tightly not caring that they were both still naked. Tony hugged back and both of them were in tears of happiness. They both pulled away and wiped each other's tears and got dressed and went to the bedroom and cuddled. Tony could replace that water later. All he cares about now is his beautiful Fiancé who was quickly asleep. Tony smiled at the ring and fell asleep joining his Stephen Strange.