Stephen Strange is a Slut (Part 2)

Making another one cause Ashley_Strange wanted more lmao
____________________________________________

After that wonderful sex, Stephen woke up the next morning and didn't see tony and Loki cuddling. He shrugged and did his morning routine. After finishing that, he walked to the kitchen and gasped when he felt a slap on his ass.

"Good morning, Stephanie~" Steve winked. They would call Stephen, the nickname Stephanie.

Stephen cleared his throat. "Good morning Rogers." He walked to the fridge.

"Call us daddy~" Clint smirked and tightly grabbed Stephen's waist. Stephen blushes crimson. He got Frosted Flakes and milk and put it into a bowl. Thor striker Stephen ass.

"S-Stop! I'm trying to have cereal!" Stephen shouted and ate his cereal.

Silence.

Until, he felt his face being grabbed by Tony. "What did you just say?" He growled.

"I said stop." Stephen spat. Tony grabbed Stephen's arm and shoved him into the living room. "You respect us, we love you very much, but you respect your daddies." Tony growled.

"What?!" Stephen gasped. He felt his neck being grabbed and Clint handcuffed him, Thor left marks on his neck causing Stephen to moan, Tony ripped his clothes off, Steve kissed his body.

Stephen gasped when he felt something being pushed into his ass.

"This is a plug." And tony out a cock ring on him. "And this is cock ring."

"This is a punishment, so you won't be cumming for a while."

"what?! But-

Stephen was cut off when Thor put a collar around Stephen's neck.

"See you later, Stephanie, we got a mission." Steve smirked and they all walked out.

The vibrating plug gave him pleasure and pain.

"Wait! Please! Come back! I'll be good!" Stephen called out. No one could hear him.

Stephen sobbed and couldn't cum.

Hours later, they came back. Stephen was a crying mess.

Tony went to him and looked. His cock looked like it was about to burst. Stephen looks up. His face stained with tears.
Tony kissed his cheek and took the ring out. Stephen moaned loudly and came. Getting some on Tony's face and on his own.

"Ready for the fun?" Thor smirked and took the plug out and threw it over his shoulder.

Clint took out the handcuffs and did the same. They all tackled Stephen and touched him. Stephen moaned at the pleasure.

Steve got behind Stephen and got his cock ready. Tony got in front of Stephen. Tony shoved his dick in Stephen's mouth. Steve shoved his dick in Stephen. Both started thrusting while Clint and Thor left marks on Stephen.

They would take turns and switch positions. After the long two hour sex, Stephen was tired out and passed out.

He suddenly woke up in a warm bed. He was cleaned up and in his pajamas. He sighed and cuddled into the pillow and fell back asleep.

Tony smiled and pets Stephen's hair.

"Such a beautiful baby.."