After the Civil War (Ant-America)

Requested by: BucketsStove

Some fluff :)

__________________________________________________

After the war, everything was back to normal, right? After steve gave tony a flip phone with an apology, he decided to visit, Scott lang, who was apparently a fanboy of him,

Scott jumped when he heard the door knock, he didn't really expect any visitors, so he went and answered. his heart stopped. it was Captain America, and no not a weird dude in a suit, the captain America.

Scott blushed to see him. "C-captain America, sir!!!" He said saluting. Steve chuckled. "You can just call me steve, can I come in?"

How could Scott say no to that? THE FUCKING CAPTAIN AMERICA IS IN HIS HOUSE!
"Y-yes..sure!" He let him in. Steve looked around, "nice place.." he complimented and saw the monitor on Scott's ankle.

Scott looked down. "Oh, yeah..I'm under house arrest..but I still get to see my daughter!" he smiled. Steve nodded. Scott rubbed the back of his head. "So...umm..why are you here ca-steve?"

"Well.. I wanted to say thank you for helping me..you really worked hard out there, when you got big and everything..you're a good help..scott.." steve rubbed his arm.

Scott became flustered as steve was becoming so close to him. "S-steve..."

Suddenly, a pair of lips were on his. It was steves. Scott felt sparks inside of his body, he was kissing his idol. Then, he kissed back, everything was rushing in his head.

some tongue slipped in and they made out. Scott moaned softly. He backed up and they both fell on the couch.

Scott gasped and steve's arms were wrapped around him.

The two were cuddling, he looked at him, seeing if it was a dream.

It wasnt.

Steve kissed scott again.

"Scott..."

"I Love You..."

Scott's eyes widen hearing those words. Were those really true??? He smiled.

"I Love You, Too, Steve."