Seven minutes of Heaven (Stucky)

Requested by: StuckyismyReligion

I am so sorry this took so long

Some Smut included.
_______________________________________

At the party in the tower, there was loud music and drunk fuckers. Bucky never really liked drinking. Steve, well, he sometimes like to drink.

"Hey! Let's play Seven minutes in heaven!" Stark shouted and everyone got in a circle and Waited. Tony grabbed a empty glass bottle and put it in the middle.

"Alright, who wants to go first?"

Everyone looked.

"Stephy, how about you go?" Tony said and winked.

Stephen took a deep breath and spin the bottle. It was spinning fast and suddenly it pointed toTony.

Stephen blushed heavily and Tony smirked and took him to the closet and closed the door. Rhodes put the timer on.

After minutes of hearing moans and groans. The timer went off.

"Times up!" Rhodes said. The two got out of the closet. Tony looking proud, while Stephen was panting and had hickies all over.

"Bucky, how about you try?" Tony said. Bucky shrugged and spin the bottle. It spins and spins and landed on Steve.

Steve blushes brightly. He was gonna have to make out with his best friend and possibly have sex. Bucky got up and took his hand out. Steve took his hand and stood up.

"Have fun, you two!" Tony cheered. They went in the closet and it was awkward silence. Then, Bucky pinned Steve to the wall and kissed him. Steve gasped, but couldn't help and kiss back. His lips were so smooth.

Then, they started to have a make out session, a hot one. Their tongues slipping and making soft exhales. They pulled away and a trail of saliva was there. Bucky hesitated but kisses Steve's neck. Steve gasped at the tense feeling but allowed it. It felt amazing.

Bucky started to suck. "James~" Steve whispered and tugged onto his shirt. Bucky took his shirt off and took Steve's off. They gave gentle kisses to their bodies. They were about to undo their pants until-

"Times up!" Tony shouted. The two men groaned in disappointment, but it wasn't over for them. They hated when they had to pause a special moment by Short metal man.

The two walked out and panted, putting their shirts on.

Bucky groped Steve's ass and growled in his ear. "Lets resume this game, shall we?~" Bucky chuckled.

Steve smirked. "We shall~"

There were moans, mewls, and groans in Tony's bedroom.

Steve and Bucky never regretted it.