Elf on the Shelf (Bucky, Falcon, and Peter Parker)

ScaryTober Day 10: Bucky, Falcon, and Peter Parker
(Okay y'all I know it's not Christmas but what other idea could I have?)
_____________________________________________________________________________________________

"Buck come over! I have to watch this stupid kid and I want your company." Sam said through the phone. "Pizza's almost here." He implies. Bucky asked about the kid. "It doesn't matter. I'll just throw him in his room." Sam rolled his eyes. "Just get over here please." He said and hung up. Sam went to peter who was playing with his legos. "Alright kiddo. Time for bed." Steve told him. Peter looked at him confused. "It's 8:15!" He said. Sam tried to grab him. "Come back here you little shit!" He growled. "I don't even have a bedtime. Plus it's Christmas Eve." Peter crossed his arms. Bucky came in wearing a coat. He smiled at Sam. "Hey.." he said softly. He glared at the kid. They both dragged Peter to his room and shoved him in his room. "Get down there, brat." Bucky mumbled. Peter went downstairs and slammed the door and grabbed the elf on the shelf and laid on his bed  and cuddled with it. "It's Christmas. No one cares but me." Peter said furious. He looked at the shelf. "Wish you were real.." he said and fell asleep.

Some tongue noises were heard and Bucky and Sam were making out on the couch. The elf walked upstairs just casually. Not sneaking. Just walking. He grabbed a candy cane and Sam looked at the elf and the elf stabbed his neck. Sam screamed as blood splatted out his neck. The elf stabbed Bucky in the chest causing him to scream as well. The elf dragged the sharp candy cane down his chest to his stomach and kept stabbing him and ripped out his guts. Bucky screamed. Tony and Steve walked in (no they're not together) and Steve Screamed and covered his eyes. Tony gasped. The elf wasn't there. Bucky and Sam were on the couch bloodied and dead. The elf was back into its small Toy and Peter was cuddling it. He didn't know what happened that night..