I'm not ready (Stordo)

Stephen X Mordo
Warning: Rape and Violence
________________________

"Ah~ Mordo~" Stephen moaned as Mordo kisses his neck as he was sitting on his lap. Mordo squeezed Stephen's ass and Stephen gasped. He was never touched and kissed like this. He never had sex before. He was scared and not ready. Mordo put his hands on Stephen's belt before Stephen pushed his hands. "I-I'm not ready.." Stephen quickly said. He was afraid that Mordo was gonna be angry and hurt him, but instead..

"It's alright..it's okay..I won't hurt you or force you to have sex unless you want me to." He said with a soft passion. Stephen nods and cuddled his chest. "I love you.." he whispered. "I love you too..."

Stephen has still remembered that memory and he still wasn't ready. He felt ashamed but Mordo consoled him that it was okay and he can wait. Stephen was reading a book and Mordo had gone out with the ancient one. The moment he realized, he was grabbed and pinned to the wall. His book was thrown across the room. He looked at the figure pinning him to the wall.

Kaecilius

He growled at the bastard trying to get free but Kaecilius tried to kiss him but the cloak blocked Stephen's mouth. Kaecilius got really pissed off and grabbed Stephen and threw him across the room and snatched his cloak and locked it in the room along with the time stone and sling ring. Stephen crawled but Kaecilius grabbed his legs and started dragging him. Stephen looked around for something to grab on but before he could even do anything, Kaecilius picked him up and pinned him roughly to the wall. "You're going to do what I say, understand?" He growled at him with a deep voice. He kissed him and Stephen was trying to pull away. Kaecilius pulled away and gripped Stephens throat. "S-stop! I'm with Mordo, you bastard!" Stephen yelped causing Kaecilius to squeeze his throat but let go and started to strip Stephen's clothes. Stephen's eyes widen at the sight and pushed him but Kaecilius smacked him making Stephen whimper and some tears spill out. Kaecilius smirked, "You look so hot for me~" he said deeply and took off his pants and took out his member. He gripped Stephen's hair and brought it down to his dick. "Suck." He demanded. Stepehn didn't do anything.

"SUCK!"

Stephen jumped at the raise of his voice and took the cock in his mouth and started sucking. Kaecilius groaned and pushed his head down causing Stephen to gasp and choke. "Suck faster!" Kaecilius screamed as he was getting impatient. The beating on the locked room was the cloak trying to get out but failed. Stephen sucked fast as he could and then Kaecilius pushed him and flipped him over. "You already know what's gonna happen, so I'm not gonna warn you." He said.

Before Stephen could even speak. Kaecilius slammed into him. Stephen screamed in pain. Kaecilius kept thrusting into him faster and harder. Stephen was begging him to stop. Stephen cried and gasped when he felt something squirt inside him. He realized that Kaecilius has came in him. "You're so hot~" Kaecilius whispered. Stephen cried.

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING TO HIM?!"

A loud yell was heard causing the two to look and it was Mordo. Pissed. Not at Stephen but at Kaecilius. Mordo used his sling ring and opened a portal to the dessert and shoved Kaecilius there along with his clothes but sneakily took his sling ring. Kaecilius tried to jump him but it was too late. Mordo closed the portal and ran to Stephen. Stephen got up weakly and Mordo helped him up. "Come on..let's go take a shower and put some comfy clothes on."

After Stephen took a shower and put some clothes on. He was in front of the fire place thinking about what just happened. His cloak was laying on he couch and his sling ring and timestone was on the dresser. He jumped when he felt a blanket wrapped around him and someone sitting next to him. It was Mordo. Stephen sobbed quietly. "I feel so gross.." he said softly. "It's okay..he's not gonna hurt you anymore..." Mordo whispered. "I love you.." Stephen whispered back and cuddled him.
"I love you too.." Mordo smiled and whispered sweet nothings in Stephen's ear.