Let's go lesbians (ScarlettWidow)

Requested by: nylira_yam
Ahh lesbians :,)
~
The two female superheroes were watching a movie. A scary one. Natasha wasn't scared, but Wanda, she always says that she isn't but really, she can be.

When the movie gave a great jump scare! Wanda almost dropped her popcorn but she didn't.
Natasha glances at her. "Oh? I thought you weren't scared."

"I'm not scared! I have..allergies." Wanda fakes a cough. "Uh-uh, yeah sure." Black widow rolled her eyes.

Another jumpscare came and Wanda cling to Natasha cuddling her chest. Natasha blushed but didn't do anything. Wanda suddenly realized what she was doing and pulled away.

"Oh, sorry! I was just scared and—

Natasha cut her off by putting her finger on her soft smooth lips. "It's okay to be scared." She whispered. "But, you're not scared.." Wanda pouted. "Sometimes I am, but I hide it." Wanda nodded and cuddled her chest again.

As they kept watching the movie, Wanda would cuddle Natasha so she could feel protected. Natasha loft her chin up and made her look at her eyes. They leaned in and kisses. It was smooth and nice.

They started to have a makeout session and when Thor walked in the living room just to get pop tarts. He saw what was happening, but didn't call out. He walked away and teared up happily.

"Let's go, Lesbians." He whispered.