Baby Steps (Ironstrange)

Ironstrange= Tony Stark x Doctor Strange
(This is a Sequel to Mpreg)
This is for Wateeb
Some cute and Fluff ^^
____________________________
___________________________________________

It's been a couple months since Stephen and the baby were out of the hospital. Stephen was very happy and so was Tony. He felt like it was a dream but it wasn't. This is real.

One night, Stephen and Tony were cuddling on the bed asleep when they heard screams and cries. Stephen and Tony shot up and Stephen sighed. "I'll go get Morgan.." Stephen was about to get up but Tony stopped him. "Tony? Wha-
"You need rest." Tony cuts him off. "You've been through so much, you should rest and get your energy.." Tony said with concern. Stephen couldn't argue back. He had been taking care of the baby so much that he couldn't even take a break. Morgan screams we're getting louder. Tony went to morgan and Stephen laid back down asleep and Tony picked up Morgan and rocked her and sang her a lullaby. Morgan looked up at Tony with her beautiful Chocolate brown eyes with a tear stained face. Tony kisses her forehead and gave her an Ironman plushy. Morgan giggled softly and started bouncing it. Tony smiled. "Like that?" He asked. Morgan kept bouncing it, which means a yes. Morgan got tired and Tony was about to place her in her crib but Morgan whined and cried. Tony got an idea and brought Morgan into him and Stephen's room and laid down with Morgan by his side. Morgan cuddled her two dads and fell asleep.

The next morning, Tony woke up and got up quietly not to disturb his daughter and husband who were still asleep. He took a shower and put clothes on and made breakfast downstairs (or he tried) Peter was visiting them and smelt the sweet pancakes. He got up and went downstairs and saw his father figure cooking. "I thought you can't cook, Mr.Stark." Peter said to him. Tony chuckled, "It's worth a shot." He smiled and finished cooking and put some syrup on the pancakes and placed it on the table. He heard a yawn coming from the living room. Tony looked at it was a tired Stephen Strange holding a smiling Morgan. He walked in the kitchen. Tony kissed his cheek. "Good morning beautiful.." Tony complimented. Stephen giggled. "Good morning. And did you made pancakes?" Stephen asked quite surprised. Tony chuckled and rubbed his neck. "Yeah, I tried.." he blushed. Tony smiled at Morgan. "Good morning!" He said and kisses her soft head. Morgan giggled and Stephen placed Morgan in her high chair and cut up the pancakes and gave it to her. Morgan are and smiled. The Supreme family ate the food. "This is good Tony.." Stephen said and smiled. Tony blushed at the compliment and smiled. "Thank you.." he said softly. They finished eating and cleaned up and took Morgan out. "I wanna teach her how to walk.." Stephen brought up. "You sure?" Tony asked. Stephen nodded and took them to the living room and made Morgan stand up. "You can do it." Stephen encouraged. Morgan wobbled but slowly started to walk to Tony. Tony's Jaw dropped instantly at the sight. Stephen smiled like an idiot and hugged Morgan tightly. "She can walk!" He said. Tony smiled and put them in a group hug and whispered that he loves them and always be there.

_________________________

Today was Morgan's First Birthday, The avengers (even Loki) were at the tower getting ready. Tony put a cute pink dress and a tiara on his birthday girl and smiled. "You look so beautiful! And it's your birthday!" Tony yelled. Morgan babbled and smiled widely. Stephen walked to them, "how's everything going?" He asked. "Everything is going perfect, The cake and food is ready, the decorations are up, and the presents are at the table." Tony explained. Stephen smiled and nodded and looked at his daughter and kissed her forehead. Him and Tony teared up. "You're growing up so fast," Tony whispered. "Yet you're still my beautiful girl." Tony smiled. I whispered to my daughter, "I love you, so much " Tony wiped his and Stephen's tears and smiled. "Let's go downstairs and sing her happy birthday." Stephen nodded and they went downstairs.

They put a cake in front of Morgan and Stephen held her for support. Everyone started to sing:

"Happy Birthday to you, Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to Morgan, Happy birthday to you!"

Morgan blew out the candles (which took a while) and everyone cheered and started to eat the cake and talked. Morgan opened her presents and immediately played with her toys. Loki tried to act like he hates his life and doesn't want to be here but Thor knows that he loves the kid.

After the party, Tony gave Morgan a bath and Stephen smiled at him. How did I get so lucky? Stephen thought and walked away to clean the kitchen.

After that, Tony decided not to put Morgan in the crib but let her cuddle with Tony and Stephen. They all cuddled in the bed giving kisses and hugs. Stephen and Morgan fell asleep quickly before Tony did. Tony smiled and whispered to his family before going to sleep:

"I love you, 3000."