America Surprise (Ant-America)

Roleplay I did with colorfulpersonality
I'm late af because I had to celebrate the Fourth of July but I only celebrate it with food and fireworks :/)
WARNING: SMUT
______________________
After the party with Steve Rogers and getting terrible and good gifts. He was tired and the house was a mess from the food and other things. He went to look for his boyfriend, Scott. He walked in and saw Scott in the girl America dress.

Scott smirked as he was sitting on his bed with his legs spread. "Happy birthday, Stevie~" he purred. Steve was fast enough to pin him on the bed. But Scott was pinned on his chest and Steve was on top of him. "Naughty~" he lift the skirt up, revealing his hairy ass and rose his hand and spanked him. Scott moaned. Steve dry jumped him very roughly with his clothe bulge and grinding, Scott whines. "Please, Steve~"

Steve growled, "Be patient~" he spanked him again. Scott nodded and Steve grabbed the condom and took off his own pants and shirt. He pulled down his boxers revealing his 69 inch dick.

Scott moaned at the size And readied for the motherload.

Steve took no time to hesitate and shoved his big fat wiener in his asshole. Scott moaned loudly as Steve thrust at a very high speed. The bed creaked from the massive thrusts Steve was giving and sloppy skin slapping were heard around the room. The room became hot with sexual senses.

"Oh!! Please! Steve!!~" Scott moaned as he hit his prostate. Scott stick his tongue out because the pleasure was so good.

Scott then felt a sticky and creamy pleasure washed through him. It starts watery and then gets creamy.

Scott panted heavily as he laid down, exhausted from the rollercoaster. Steve cuddles him and smiled. He whispered into his ear.

"Best birthday gift ever."

Scott smiled.

🗣CHEAP PORNO