Unexpected Turn (Ironstrange)

Warning: There will be Mpreg in this ^_^
Requested by: Wateeb
This is part 2 from "First heat"
____________________________________________________________________________________________

After his first heat, Stephen woke up due to a stomach pain and nausea. He got up and ran to the bathroom and threw up in the toilet. He groaned and whimpered. Tony was s heavy sleeper so he didn't hear. Stephen finished and got up and flushed the toilet and brushed his teeth. He felt hungry. What the hell? He just threw up and now he's hungry? He went downstairs and made himself some Cheerios and ate them. "Mm~" he moaned and finished. He slipped up the milk and put the bowl in the sink. It started to get hot a bit and he got irritated. What was going on? He noticed that he gained some weight. He frowned. He coughed softly and said: "Um..Friday here?"
"Yes I'm here, what do you need?" She asked me. "C-can you search up my symptoms?" He asked the AI. "Tell me your symptoms." She said. "Nausea, Craving, Weight gain, and mood swings." He answered. It took a while but the AI responded. "Congratulations! You're pregnant!" She announced. His eyes widen. The word kept repeating in his head. "A-are you serious?" He asked. "Yep." Friday said. He was scared. "What would Tony think?" He mumbled and began to pace around the room. He heard a cough and looked at it was Tony. "Tell tony what?" He asked. Stephen faked a smile. "Nothing! Nothing!" He said. "Oh really? Cause I heard you pacing and mumbling "How do I tell tony this." He glared at Stephen with an evil eye. Friday spoke: "Boss, It appears that Stephen is pregnant." Tony's eyes widen. Stephen was scared that he was gonna do something but instead. Tony hugged him. "I'm so happy..I always wanted to be a father!" He cheered. Stephen smiled like an idiot. "I promise..I won't ever leave you.."

A couple months later, Stephen was reading a book in the sanctum. His baby was kicking and spinning. Until he heard a CRASH. He got up and ran and saw his worst enemy:

Kaecilius

He glared at the foe and Kaecilius smiled, "Mister Doctor..." he said softly. "What do you want-AH!" Stephen gasped holding onto his stomach. He was having a contraction. "You are..carrying?" Kaecilius stared. Stephen nodded. "Please..I don't wanna fight..I want me and my baby safe.." Stephen begged.

"Well that's too bad.." Kaecilius said. Stephen's eyes widen when he was thrown by him. The cloak wrapped itself around Stephen and gently placed him on the ground not hurting him. Kaecilius grabbed Stephen but a BURST came through the sanctum. It was Tony wearing his Ironman suit and he pounded on Kaecilius "DON'T. FUCKING. HURT. HIM!" He screamed. Kaecilius passed out and Stephen was shaking and he opened a portal and Tony kicked Kaecilius in and closed it. A pop was heard and Stephen looked down and water was dripping down his robe making it look like he peed himself. He screamed in pain. "THE BABY IS COMING!" Tony panicked but picked Stephen up and flew him to the hospital but his buttery hands made himself drop Stephen. Stephen screamed and tony flew his ass down and got Stephen again. Stephen will slap him later. Right now, he's in pain.

At the hospital, They took Stephen (even Christine) to a room (and of course tony followed) changed him, put some tubes on him, And laid him on the bed.

"You ready Strange?!" Nic yelled. Stephen screamed and pushed. Tony held his hand from support and shouted, "YOU CAN DO THIS!" Stephen kept screaming and pushing. "YOU SHOULD'VE USED A CONDOM DOUCEBAG!" He yelled at Tony. Tony chuckled nervous. Screaming and crying. Stephen didn't feel any pain anymore. He panted heavily and Nic took the baby away to clean it up and Christine stayed and cleaned up. After a while, Nic came back with a baby wrapped in a blue blanket. He gave it to Stephen and Stephen smiled happily and teared up. "My baby..my beautiful baby.." He whispered. "Our baby, you mean?" Tony said. Stephen slapped him. "Ow! What was that for?!" Tony said. "For dropping me." Stephen huffed. Tony pouted, "I'm sorry." Stephen smiled and kissed his cheek. "It's okay, just don't do it again.." he said. Tony nodded and took the baby and held it. "Congrats, you two! What would you like to name him?" Christine asked. "Peter Parker." Stephen answered. Christine nodded and went to go take care of the birth certificate. After that, she gave it to him and Tony read it and teared up happily. "I love you..so much.."

It's been years since Peter was born. He's now 16 and Spiderman and a Fucking Avenger. The avengers had met him and said that he was just a kid but a good kid and a hero. Tony proposed to Stephen and Stephen obviously said yes and happily got married. (Unlike Thor and Scott eating almost all the cake) The Avengers Family we're happy and loved and always look out for each other even if they have silly or serious arguments. They still love each other..